PFS #41: Crypt of Fools

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
I'd consider running the final installment of this arc for those who are interested. It may be a few days before I can get it together, but it would be cool to run it for the same group (minus Jalil).

Let me know here whether or not you're interested!

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Thanks for running it, IW, and for sticking it out through your difficulties! I had a blast. If I do end up running the next one, I'll probably be hitting you up for your PFS expertise!

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Excellent!

I use HeroLab to manage combats, so if you have an HL character file you can e-mail it to me (once you've got 'em updated with info from this chronicle sheet). If not, I'll just need a character sheet so I can enter them myself.

No hurry on these - it's going to be at least next weekend before I'll be ready anyway.

We've got room for two more, though I'm fine running it with the four of you. [MENTION=21076]IronWolf[/MENTION], if you've got a character eligible to play I'd be happy to have you aboard as well!

IronWolf

blank
Day Job rolls please from those that wish to make them. You can use the dice roller here or Invisible Castle. Trying to get these sheets wrapped up today, but I know it is short notice.

IronWolf

blank
[MENTION=11732]Helfdan[/MENTION]

I need a PFS character number for Kalenth. I didn't see one listed in the PbP social group or on the character sheet. Thanks!

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
I'm not where I can get to my character sheet, and don't remember whether or not I picked up a Profession or Craft skill when I leveled. I'll try to get you a DJ roll later today or this evening.

Remove ads