PFS #41: Crypt of Fools

IronWolf

blank
We've got room for two more, though I'm fine running it with the four of you. [MENTION=21076]IronWolf[/MENTION], if you've got a character eligible to play I'd be happy to have you aboard as well!

Thanks Mowgli. I think I need to sit this one out to allow myself to regroup a bit. Thanks for the offer though, I enjoy your games!

IronWolf

blank
Here are the signed chronicle sheets. I have not submitted the event as I want to give everyone about 24 hours or so to review the sheets before I submit at the Paizo site. Make sure to download a copy of the chronicle to your own PC as I usually only leave them up for 2 weeks or so. Thanks!

Thanks for playing everyone! I had a good time, sorry things were a little crazy posting wise there in the middle.

Isandra Chronicle
Jalil Chronicle
Kalenth Chronicle
Karasu Chronicle
Kronk Chronicle

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Thanks Mowgli. I think I need to sit this one out to allow myself to regroup a bit. Thanks for the offer though, I enjoy your games!

No problem, IW - I always enjoy playing with you, either as GM or Player. I hope things settle down for you and all turns out well.

Here are the signed chronicle sheets. I have not submitted the event as I want to give everyone about 24 hours or so to review the sheets before I submit at the Paizo site. Make sure to download a copy of the chronicle to your own PC as I usually only leave them up for 2 weeks or so. Thanks!

Thanks for playing everyone! I had a good time, sorry things were a little crazy posting wise there in the middle.

Thanks for running it - again, I had a great time!

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Chronicle sheet looks good - I just updated it with previous gold and the arrows I bought to replace the 12 I used this adventure. Added in existing XP and PP as well.

[sblock=Chronicle Sheet]
PFS41CS-CryptofFoolsTake03.jpg
[/sblock]

soulnova

Explorer
Chronicle Sheet ahead...
is this correct? What was I supposed to put on Scenario Chronicle number? The scenario for the character (1) or the number of the scenario (41)?

Attachments

• pfs41_isandra_chron.jpg
    pfs41_isandra_chron.jpg
    228.7 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:

Remove ads