• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E PHB Surprises

was

Adventurer
..I picked up my PHB today. While there was a great deal of concern about 5th ed. running off FR as the base setting, I was pleasantly surprised to see gods listed from both other campaign worlds and human mythologies. I was not expecting that.

..Was anybody else pleasantly surprised by something unexpected that they found within the PHB?

Asatru009

Explorer
Yea each section of the book has different colors on the bottom corners of the pages. If you hold a bunch of pages together you can see what I mean. Also the first page of each class (with the picture) has a symbol for each class on it. Something which I didn't notice the first time around.

MintMMs

First Post
Haven't had much chance to read it yet, as my kids have all been hoarding it since I got home, but I do enjoy that in today's HotDQ pdf they list descriptions for the potions. No more having to make up some color/taste/flavor combination on the spot and then having to keep track of it. Yes, eventually the players will have all the potions memorized, but I think that's ok.

Remove ads