• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Piratecat's up-to-date story hour (updated on 8/10, come game with PCat at GenCon!)

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Aha! Thank you, Ryan. Hey, everyone! You'll notice Ranger Wickett's sig. . . we're trying to make the ENnies self-supporting this year, and part of that fundraising is selling the work of some of EN World's best authors. Please, please click on his sig and pick up a copy if you can; I'll actually be emceeing the ENnies at GenCon this year, and it'd be great if we could break even on the awards.

Please note that also be running a bunch of games at GenCon (details to follow), and it'd be freakin' cool to meet the people who have been reading this story hour. Come say hi.

BSF

Explorer
Excellent update! It sounds like there are a lot of nifty changes with our heroes.

Have a good time at Gen Con. I hope to hear great stories about all the fun you had when everyone gets back.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Come game with me at GenCon!

I'm running three games, all of which can be signed up for at this thread (until later today) or at the EN World booth in the exhibit hall.

All games will meet at the EN World booth.

Thur 2pm-6pm: "A lazy day in Eversink." As agents for one of the great Mercantile houses of Eversink, you're used to corruption and politics. How bad could today be? Just wait to find out. . . D&D, six players.

Fri 10am-2pm: "A lazy day in Eversink." As agents for one of the great Mercantile houses of Eversink, you're used to corruption and politics. How bad could today be? Just wait to find out. . . D&D, six players.

Sat 2pm-6pm: "Mace Hunter and the Fountain of Youth." Zeppelins! Pygmies! Tommy guns! Femme Fatales! And a missing archeologist whose absence spells big trouble for MAce Hunter and his intrepid band of adventurers. Adventure! d20 (1930s pulp), all rules will be taught, seven players.

I hope folks coming to GenCon can sign up; I'd love to meet you!

Last edited:

Remove ads