Planar Templates

ax0n

First Post
Moonsword said:
I'd prefer to finish the half-anarchs first. Once that's done, I'll be happy to finish the OGL work. But I don't know how!
We need to put together a document about releasing content under the OGL for the Netbook of Planes ASAP. I'll look into doing this over the weekend soon.

grodog

Hero
Any word on this?

I've checked in on you guys from time-to-time, and would love to see some of your good efforts out and available in OGC form.

ax0n

First Post
Hi Grodog,

Thanks for your interest. We actually already have a couple of OGC books/documents out at the moment, including Spirit Magic, rules for spirits, and Plane Descriptions. You can find these at the Netbook of Planes web site (see URL in signature below).

We're currently working on a new system to publish our work which should see things get a bit more interesting and see more material available to the outside world.

If you're interested in getting more involved with the Netbook of Planes we're always looking for new contributors and people to help out with the running of the NboPl. Let us know :)

Moonsword

First Post
I'm just keeping this stuff here for now while we hammer out the draft. These are draft versions, so at the moment, I'm posting them in this forum rather than out in the main set. I've been busy with school work lately, but the half-anarch should be out in a week at most.

ax0n

First Post
Hi Moonsword,

It looks the message board admins are deleting some of the old discussions on this board. If I were you I'd save the content you've written here somewhere more permanent.

Moonsword

First Post
Already done. All the drafts are in a file on my hardrive at home. The planar mage needs to be rewritten extensively anyway, so that isn't exactly a loss. I'm buried in exams and a concert at the moment. The half-anarch will get out this weekend. I haven't had time to work on it, or the ability to post. As CNN has probably mentioned, the weather here in Georgia (the whole SE US, actually) has been nasty as of late, and I think my modem might be fried on top of it. Not sure, though.

Remove ads