• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Planetouched Peril

Jolmo

First Post
*Marnas story does not move Kani much, he knows there is much that he doesn't know, and he quickly sums up what this particular piece of knowledge means to him.*

So, Marnas unborn is the probable target, then we know where to focus our protection if needed.

"We will defend her." Kani says to Parab.

Ghostknight

First Post
"An, uh, intersting way for the Earth to manifest to create a child. But it would show why the creatures of Air are out to stop you from reaching the place of pilgramage. Evidently your child must be a force for the Eart deeity at some point in time.

Yes, we will do what we can to protect you but I wonder...."

* He looks around and then continues

"Father Parab, would it be possible for us to separate Marba from the main group. Gte her to the site of the pilgramage at a rapid rate rather than at the pace of this caravan rife with women and children? We would be able to travel faster and get her to safety sooner."

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*Father Parab converses quietly with Marna for a moment, and then both nod.*

"That may be safest. I have no special insight into the future, I am simply guided by tradition, so the attention of the creatures of air takes me be surprise. Usually such champions of the elements are born all at once. It may be that someone is trying to tip the balance. But Marna will be safe in your care, and we will defend ourselves the best we can," Parab says finally. He will draw you a map with a more direct, cross-country route to the shrine of Eldon-Asha.

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
"Our charge was to take the Pilgrims to the site. If Father Parab agrees with this new plan, then it his his decision. I would rather have one wagon, with a driver to take as well, for the woman can not be taken on horseback in her condition. With the loss of a wagon, Father Parab may not agree to this. BUt it's his decision. We are only here to protect and aid in what way we can."

Ashlie then takes her position near the middle of the convoy, glancing back and up to the skies. Something does not sit well with her.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*Father Parab shakes his head with regret.*

"We do have one, but the path I have marked for you is only suitable for horseback. A wagon could not go the way you do, and would only slow you down. I will give Marna one of our mares, one with an easy gait. Please, the sooner you go, the safer Marna will be," he urges.

Ghostknight

First Post
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
*Father Parab shakes his head with regret.*

"We do have one, but the path I have marked for you is only suitable for horseback. A wagon could not go the way you do, and would only slow you down. I will give Marna one of our mares, one with an easy gait. Please, the sooner you go, the safer Marna will be," he urges.

Heliad looks at Father Parab.

"Very well, I will do my best to see to her needs on the trail and to ensure the baby comes to no harm. Perhaps it would be best for our group to leave now to ensure the safety of the rest if you."

Heliad bows to Father Parab and looks around the grou before calling out

"Everyone ready to move on? Let us be going on our way."

Remove ads