• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Playtesting?

JDragon

Explorer
Darkwolf71 said:
*Madly scrambles to check inbox*
Nope... :(

Bah. What are the odds anyway, 1 in... tens of thousands. >.<

Oh well, days not over yet. It could happen.

Yeah I did the same, and then sent an email to my group telling them to keep their eyes open and check their Spam folders.

Now we wait.

How long do you all think it will take to get the selection process completed?

JD

Ashrem Bayle

Explorer
JDragon said:
Yeah I did the same, and then sent an email to my group telling them to keep their eyes open and check their Spam folders.

Now we wait.

How long do you all think it will take to get the selection process completed?

JD

If it's just random I can't see the initial wave of emails taking more than a few hours. Figure a day or two to get responses and to send out more emails as needed.

They should be totally finished by Friday at the latest.

EDIT:

Being totally random, I can't see much good coming out of this. Nobody will turn down the chance to see 4e early. Many will lie if necessary, telling WOTC what they want to hear to get in, and then never do anything productive with the information.

I really hope they give folks of threads like these a second look.

Last edited:

Darkwolf71

First Post
Ashrem Bayle said:
If it's just random I can't see the initial wave of emails taking more than a few hours. Figure a day or two to get responses and to send out more emails as needed.

They should be totally finished by Friday at the latest.
Likely a safe assumption.
Ashrem Bayle said:
EDIT:

Being totally random, I can't see much good coming out of this. Nobody will turn down the chance to see 4e early. Many will lie if necessary, telling WOTC what they want to hear to get in, and then never do anything productive with the information.

I really hope they give folks of threads like these a second look.
I can't believe they decided on a random process. My group would love to get ahold of this and put it through the ringer. If there was an actual application, I'm certain we would be in. This... just stinks. :(

BlackMoria

First Post
As a precaution, check your DnD Insider private mail associated with your profile. They may put the mail messages there.

Zilch for me so far...

mhensley

First Post
BlackMoria said:
As a precaution, check your DnD Insider private mail associated with your profile. They may put the mail messages there.

Zilch for me so far...

I can't even get to the site right now.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads