• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Please Help Paladin and Paladinwife...Award winners listed!

Sharraunna

First Post
I wish we had the money to help out.

Heretic Apostate said:
They really don't have a Chinese Phoenix, do they? :(

Well, I'll look and see if I can find something that fits...

Hrm, I see three kinds of Phoenix under the "World Cultures" category of the embroidery section... Perhaps not what you're looking for, though. :(

~~Sharraunna

Kirowan

First Post
Paladin said:
Actually, yes - assuming the photo is not copyrighted. We can do copyrighted stuff if you secure permission of the copyright holder. An e-mail from them will suffice.

The picture is a screen capture from the show. Lorenzo has an official website. I'll email them and see if they mind.

Man, this will be too awesome. My players will soon know the true face of terror.

Btw, I sent $10 your way. Don't send me a bag though. I'll let you know about this custom job in the coming days.

Nick

Last edited:

ProfAnime

Move along, nothing to see here
Well, knowing how it is to be out of work for a lengthy period of time with a child, I have sent $100 your way.

Paladin

Explorer
:D Here's our new daily total folks! We are at $1970.90! We are almost 2/3 of the way there! Paladin and I are very excited. So many of our customers have donated with words of hope and many new customers are placing orders and so many more are just donating to help us fight the good fight. We'll have a few stories to relay to everyone at the end of this drive and some extra special thank you's! :) Bless you all...Paladinwife

Sharraunna said:
Hrm, I see three kinds of Phoenix under the "World Cultures" category of the embroidery section... Perhaps not what you're looking for, though. :(

~~Sharraunna
The trouble is, none of them are Chinese.

The dragon and the phoenix, in Chinese history, represented the Emperor and the Empress, respectively. They also represented the yin and the yang (don't know which was which). They're a matched set.

So I may have to give up on a Chinese dragon, and just pick one that looks cool. :) Then I can match it with a cool looking phoenix, and voila! Good 'nuf!

Here's an example:
http://www.luckywonders.com/DragonPhoenixFan.htm

BrooklynKnight

First Post
Paladin said:
:D Here's our new daily total folks! We are at $1970.90! We are almost 2/3 of the way there! Paladin and I are very excited. So many of our customers have donated with words of hope and many new customers are placing orders and so many more are just donating to help us fight the good fight. We'll have a few stories to relay to everyone at the end of this drive and some extra special thank you's! :) Bless you all...Paladinwife
Well, we know you're high enough level paladins to cast bless! :-D

Can i get a lay on hands? :-D

Ok ok, i digress from the crunchy humor.

. o O (i wonder if i can get permission from columbia/tristar for a ghostbusters bag)
heheh

Paladin

Explorer
Heretic Apostate said:
The trouble is, none of them are Chinese.

The dragon and the phoenix, in Chinese history, represented the Emperor and the Empress, respectively. They also represented the yin and the yang (don't know which was which). They're a matched set.

So I may have to give up on a Chinese dragon, and just pick one that looks cool. :)
I found a Chinese dragon:

Attachments

• MI2273 Chinese Dragon.jpg
    MI2273 Chinese Dragon.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 301

Remove ads