PPvsPP:Maze of Fear

renau1g

First Post
Eglath takes a swing with his maul, hoping to stagger the enemy next to him. He steps away for a moment and concentrates. Thick vines explode from the floor within 15 feet of the goliath warrior.

[sblock=OOC Public]
Hits Zachar's Fort 27 for 25 damage, if hits -6 on attack rolls until end of Eglath's next turn. Shift to L9.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ata]
*Don't forget that Eglath has resist 5 from being in his Form of the Boar. Also, each square adjacent to him is difficult terrain.
Free: Mark all adjacent enemies
Standard: Mountain Hammer on Zachar Mountain Hammer (Vs. Fort); Damage (+2 from Iron Boughs) (1d20+21=27, 4d6+16=25) *sigh* If that hits he takes a -6 to melee attack rolls TENT (eglath's)
Move: Shift to L9
Minor: Activate Awaken the Forest Utility (Burst 3, everything in is difficult terrain, allies have cover in the zone, sustain Minor)
[/sblock]

CaBaNa

First Post
[sblock=Bump]

emailed IG a while ago, said he couldn't get on... Shall we wait, or should I pick an action for him?

Should I shoot him another email to ask him what Zachar does?

EDIT: can I get a status and map update as well?
[/sblock]

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
Yeah I forgot to mention that IG said he had to ship his laptop back to ...Dell? (not sure who) but it'd be a few weeks at least.
[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
Yeah I forgot to mention that IG said he had to ship his laptop back to ...Dell? (not sure who) but it'd be a few weeks at least.
[/sblock]

Remove ads