PPvsPP:Maze of Fear

Atanatotatos

First Post
Karrak tries a bold maneuver that leaves himself open to attacks, but lets him deal a heavy blow on the dwarf. Meanwhile, Eglath and Zachar duel: the Goliath can't reach the deva, which is swifter, and cuts the massive warrior again.

Initiative and status, round 12:
-Onyx -96, bloodied[sblock=expended]seal of the serpent, thunder crash, thunder bear's warding, 1 healing spirit, serpent's rebuke, gloves of eldritch admixture[/sblock]
-Karrak HP:-55[sblock=expended]Hammerfall, Swift charge, Wellspring of renewal, MasterstrokeOak hammer rage[/sblock]
-Eglath HP:-128, AP:1, bloodied, regen 5, target of Oath on enmity [sblock=expended]1 potion of regeneration,Earthgrasp strike Form of the charging boar[/sblock]
-Zachar +7t, marked by Eglath [sblock=expended]splinter formation, Halo of fire[/sblock]
Minotaur HP
-Wyvern -58, bloodied, prone, 10 DR

ooc: Onyx has an OA to roll vs Karrak (through the bear, too, if you want)

mazeoffearmap1.png

CaBaNa

First Post
[sblock=OOC]

I will get to this ASAP, however from thursday until monday night I'll be incredibly busy, and just trying to keep up with stuff. If I get a moment in edge wise this is near the top of my list for stuff that needs updating.

Sorry for making ya'll wait.

[/sblock]

CaBaNa

First Post
The Dwarven Shaman sees his Ancestor paw at the goliath as it passes by, He quickly jumps back from the oncoming attacks, hiding behind his ancestor. He takes a moment to suck some energy off the great bear. Then he digs in for the inevitable onslaught.

[sblock=public]
Smokey spirits shield attack, 34 to hit reflex for 7 damage, wyvern regains 7 HP if that hits.

Onyx shifts to H9 (encounter)

Onyx heals self, if wyvern considered adjacent to smokey, wyvern is healed as well.

Onyx prepares for the inevitable onslaught that is coming.

[/sblock]
[sblock=IG, Ata, Spectators]

Smokey spirits shield attack 34 to hit reflex for 7 damage Wyvern regains 7 HP if that hits

Minor shift two squares (encounter: boots of fencing master)

Move-Minor Healing Spirit on Self (regain 31 HP) Wyvern gain 14 HP if considered adjacent to Smokey.

Standard ready action for Smokey bear to Protecting Strike If an enemy moves adjacent. 26 to hit will for 18 damage and each ally adjacent to Smokey gets 5 temp HP

[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
Sorry for the delay. I just noticed that Onyx wasn't listed as prone after my last attack, but should be. My Oak Hammer Rage feature knocks ppl prone with each melee hit.
[/sblock]

CaBaNa

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
Everything that happened in Onyx's public box does not change due to that new info.
[/sblock]

[sblock=IG, ATA, Spectators]

Move stand

minor same shift

standard for minor healing spirit on self, see original post.

[/sblock]

Atanatotatos

First Post
[sblock=I'm back too!]Dunno if you guys noticed, but my connection has been down (or randomly working) for, like, ten days... happy to see you're still here! Back to our regularly scheduled beating the crap out of each other, then!![/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
Growling angrily that his prey has escaped him again, Karrak charges again towards Onyx, and again leaves himself open to attack. With his rage in full force the barbarian smashes his hammer down with all his strength on the dwarf with a devastating blow.

[sblock=All]
Charge Onyx (move to G10) - Hit AC 41 for 60 damage
[/sblock]

[sblock=DM/Red]
Still will have DR 10 against any OA's
Standard: Charge to G10 - Howling Strike - using Bloodclaw max
Vs AC; Damage (1d20+23=41, 5d6+36=60) Hits AC 41 for 60 damage, Karrak takes 4 damage, and knocks Onyx prone. Yikes!
Note: DR 10 ends now.
[/sblock]

Remove ads