• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ptolus: The Legend of Longcoat

Since he heard what happened to his mom while she was working the streets he's been on a bender.

I should have said this the moment I first read it, but that line right there by Voadam for Garn made me spit out my milk, it was so priceless. That one would have got you selected in any game of mine right off the bat. :) I found it hilariously eloquent.

Cthulhudrew

First Post
Whizbang Dustyboots said:
I am indeed waiting on those last few, but once the basic group has all posted, I'll start, even if the alts haven't yet.

Just out of curiosity, are you planning on having us start already knowing one another, or meeting during the course of play? If not, would it be out of line to start an IC meeting thread?

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
Cthulhudrew said:
Just out of curiosity, are you planning on having us start already knowing one another, or meeting during the course of play? If not, would it be out of line to start an IC meeting thread?
That'll actually be how we'll start. I'll be posting the intro in an hour or so.

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
Alternates, please post your characters in the Rogues Gallery thread if you haven't; it'll make hitting the ground running easier when you get the call.

As for the current group, I'm going to let you guys decide the direction you want to take to get things rolling. Barring this bringing the game to a halt, I'm going to give you guys free range.

Voadam

Legend
CanadienneBacon said:
I should have said this the moment I first read it, but that line right there by Voadam for Garn made me spit out my milk, it was so priceless. That one would have got you selected in any game of mine right off the bat. :) I found it hilariously eloquent.

Thanks. :D

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
I will be going out of town for the weekend on Friday, so I'd like to wrap up this segment of the adventure well before then. I'll be taking my memory stick with me, so I can post if anyone else were to do so over Christmas weekend, although I'm guessing that'll be light for gameplay.

dog45

First Post
Dave Turner: I think the splatter of blood was when the rain hit the puddles of blood on the ground. Always remember - Acid into base, never base into acid.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads