• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ptolus: The Legend of Longcoat

Verbatim

Explorer
I would like to join the list of well wishers and lurkers. I will keep my eyes open for the one coming up and will be around if needed..:)

Erekose13

Explorer
Having read through all the entries, I don't envy the job you had Whiz. This'll be one interesting party. I am sure that we'll see some of the alts showing up soon, though Maugra will do her best to keep us all alive as long as she gets to shoot up some bad guys!

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
Dave Turner said:
Congrats to fellow party members! :)

Do we have an ETA on when the game will begin? I'm typing this before checking the other forum. :D
The IC thread will begin by Monday, Dec. 4 (likely much sooner than that). I'll be posting a simplified character sheet for use on the to-be-created Rogues Gallery thread and then glancing at everyone's characters to make sure they're good to go before then.

Trench

First Post
Congrats to everyone, including those who weren't picked. It was fun as hell reading everyone's characters.

And I'm a sucker for odd character driven parties. I'm reading this thread even if I never get to play.

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
Filthy said:
Do alternates post in the Rogue's Gallery thread at the beginning or only if we're needed to replace someone?
I'd like you guys to post in the Rogues Gallery as well. I should have the simplified character sheet ready to go this afternoon (PST); I like to be able to just glance at a sheet and not hunt for the info I need, so we'll be moving most of the fluffy stuff to description text instead.

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
Character sheet template

Everyone playing a front line or alternate character should post their characters on the rogues gallery thread using the simple template posted below. Thanks. :)

Description and background
((Physical description and background. If you're stumped for what to put here, see the Seven Sentence NPC article in the Dragon Compendium, Volume One.))

Name
((Alignment)) ((race)) ((class)) ((level))

Strength: ((Stat)) ((Modifier, if any))
Dexterity: ((Stat)) ((Modifier, if any))
Constitution: ((Stat)) ((Modifier, if any))
Intelligence: ((Stat)) ((Modifier, if any))
Wisdom: ((Stat)) ((Modifier, if any))
Charisma: ((Stat)) ((Modifier, if any))

Hit Points: ((Current))/((Maximum))
Armor Class: ((Armor class)) ((Armor listing, Dexterity bonus, flatfooted, touch))

Spells prepared: ((Level, number of spells, spells prepared, spell DC))

Base Attack: ((BAB))
((Weapon, Attack Bonus, Damage, Crit Range))

Saving Throws: Fortitude ((score)), Reflex ((score)), Will ((score))

Feats: ((Feats))
Skills: ((Skill name, score, points spent, ability score bonus, other bonus. Example: Listen N (X + Y + Z) ))

Languages: ((Languages))

Class abilities: ((List by official name, but nothing else))

Equipment: ((Non-combat equipment list. Don't worry about weight unless it's wildly implausible))

Weapons and armor: ((Combat equipment))

Wealth: ((Remaining cash))
Let me know if the template is unclear.

Last edited:

Remove ads