• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ptolus: The Legend of Longcoat

Trench

First Post
Wow that background section looks large on mine. Tell me if you need to cut it down.

Also, I have some more languages owed me, but no idea which ones would be good to pick for a Ptolus campaign. Any advice?

Trollbabe

First Post
Whizbang Dustyboots said:
If the last few people could get their profiles posted to the Rogues Gallery, we'll be ready to roll this weekend.

All done, Garnet is up in Rogue Gallery, I now await the IC thread. Grats to all those who were picked to play. I can't wait to begin!

Cthulhudrew

First Post
You're not the only one. I think he's waiting for the last couple of folks to post their characters in the Rogue's Gallery. C'mon guys! Let's not keep him waiting! :)

Good deal to those who were selected to play, and to the alternates too. I just finished up with my move to our new home and had my internet service hooked up this morning. One of the first things I did was check to see who all had been picked to play. I'm a bit sad that neither Bill nor Lina made the cut, but look forward to reading the game. Good luck to all, and hope the game is both long-running and fun for all. I'd still like to play, so should you find yourself in need of an eventual player, please consider me down the road if all other alternates don't pan out.

Thanks again, and good gaming to all. :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads