Ptolus - Where to get?

catsclaw227

First Post
Ottergame said:
Stiggybaby is selling it for $35 off retail. Now I'm not so sure if one signature and a number was worth paying $35 more for. :)

Well, my #15 and a "For Matt" an his signature was worth the $35 to me.

Oh yea... and the Night of Dissolution book, and the CD-Rom, and all the handouts.

Wait, maybe I'm wrong... Do all other purchasers get the manila envelope with the goodies in it too?

I'm pretty sure that everyone gets the manilla envelope and the CD with the extra goodies, not just the pre-orders. I thought that the Delver's Guild, the Player's Guides and the print copy of Night of Dissolution was what the pre-orders got (in addition to the signed and number copy).

Olaf the Stout

ShinHakkaider

Adventurer
Ottergame said:
Stiggybaby is selling it for $35 off retail. Now I'm not so sure if one signature and a number was worth paying $35 more for. :)

Nope.

With that said given the production values and the content of the book I would have paid full price for it if there was no other way to get it. It's pretty awesome.

I ordered mine form Stiggybaby on wed or thursday of last week and got it in the office yesterday. I didnt expect the extra adventure or the access to the Delvers guide page.

Theron

Explorer
sckeener said:
I got mine on Saturday. I thought it wasn't going to be out for awhile.....then I was at Nan's Games and Comics in Houston and I saw 1 copy sitting on a counter. I couldn't leave the store without buying it.

I'm pretty sure I got their other copy. There were two on the counter when I picked mine up and they didn't seem to pick up too many.

Banshee16

First Post

Banshee16

First Post
Olaf the Stout said:
I'm pretty sure that everyone gets the manilla envelope and the CD with the extra goodies, not just the pre-orders. I thought that the Delver's Guild, the Player's Guides and the print copy of Night of Dissolution was what the pre-orders got (in addition to the signed and number copy).

Olaf the Stout

What was the Delver's Guide? I got the Players Guides and the print copy of Night of Dissolution with mine, but I wasn't a preorder. It was just sitting there in the store like that on Sunday.

Banshee

catsclaw227

First Post
The Delver's Guild is a series of articles (once a week since the pre-order started) of Ptolus specific articles, NPCs, etc. If you preordered from WW, you were given access. The articles range from neat, to usable in any campaign, to downright cool -- I haven't seen one "meh" entry yet.

Numion

First Post
Banshee16 said:
You might order from Discount Games on Ebay. He's charging $77.95 US.

Soo .. does this mean the masterplan to prevent shops from competing on Ptolus prices failed? Who woulda thunk .. :\

Remove ads