Quake Your Booty (Keia Judging)

Bront

The man with the probe
Highbrow fires but misses.

The man shakes his head and seems to regain his senses.

CPU and Kid Dino combine their attacks, but neither connect.

Ice tries her snare again, however, she only manages to snare the bag, which is ripped off the man's shoulders. "Now why'd ya have to do that little hottie?" he says.

Turret powers up the guns again, and fires, but misses with the crowd.

Highbrow suspects he'll make another run for it if he doesn't do something now.

OOC: The dice hate you, your best roll out of everything there was a 6 :( The master plan helps, but not that much.

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]My book is still in some boxes... how can you taunt an opponent to attack you? Bluff? It need a feat? Whatever, I think I'll try it.[/SBLOCK]

Bront

The man with the probe
Highbrow puts in the final phase of his plan, and pumps everyone up. He fires twice, hitting the man once with his stun blaster, but he shrugs it off.

"You haven't heard the last of me twerps. Remember, Quake's gunnin for ya." says the man as he begins to drill down again, CPU and Kid Dino both swing for him, connecting, but seems to not even notice CPU and manages to roll Kid Dino's blow off his shoulder.

With a moment, he's gone, and the hole closes up.

End of combat...?

OOC: Taunt feat lets you try to demoralize through intimidate. If you want to get his attention, you'll have to RP/try a skill and hope it works.

Velmont

First Post
"Damned! That b@st@rd have escaped... and he will surely try again... call the seismologic center... if he does enough wave while digging, they might know where he is... they always complain when we blow off a building, it false there read." suggest CPU, not sure it will really help.

Bront

The man with the probe
The com cracksles back to CPU, "Nope, aren't picking up a thing, sorry. Seems all siezmic activity seems to have haulted."

Velmont

First Post
"Rogers." he tells on his radio. Then, throught the mental link "He is getting away... isn't there a way to get him... the device!" CPU rush to the copter and jump in. He looks at the device he made... it seems to have been push away a bit too much last time... he looks to see if he can't do something with it.

[SBLOCK=OOC]I have 1 HP left, if I can do something to push it again so I can find teh trace of that guy, CPU will do it, even if he must be exhausted after that.[/SBLOCK]

Rybaer

First Post
Kid Dino, the triceratops, grunts in frustration while pawing at the ground where Quake disappeared. He wished he had a better form for digging, but can't think of anything that would have a chance of keeping up. He shifts form to his more conveniently sized velociraptor.

"I should've gone with T-Rex," he mutters. "Then I could've just swallowed him."

ooc - I'm on my second of two trips and won't have the ability to post regularly until the middle of next week.

Bront

The man with the probe
CPU is unable to achive a range in which he can find the man underground.

OOC: Sorite. Let me know if there's anything else anyone wants to do immediately. After Gen Con, things will pick up, but we're near the end.

Velmont

First Post
"Sorry guys, I can't find him. If someone have a good idea, they should tell it now, or we have a man on the run. Not a really good start for the Resolute..."

Remove ads