Quake Your Booty (Keia Judging)

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: Ok, I'm back, gen con is over, I'm married, and I'll have this all sorted out shortly. I'll have a post later tonight or tomorow. Thank you for the patience.

Bront

The man with the probe
Unfortunately, with a carefull monitoring of the ground no sign of the man you can only assume was called Quake could be found.

However, cleanup of LA runs quite smoothly, with incredable strides in repair, recovering injured, and reducing secondary damage is made. There are publicity shots taken, and on day four, your only task left is a simple fund raising comercial to help get donations to help those effected in the tragity.

So, after you are done filming, the mayor and the General both see you off, extending their deep gratitude for all the help you've given the city.

Less than a month later, scientists are still puzzled by the size of the earth quake, which their signs say should have only been at the low 5s on the Richter scale at most.

OOC: Awards and discussion to follow.

Bront

The man with the probe
Awards:
So, you:
-Saved LA from several immediate disasters and help saved countless lives.
-Stoped Quake from stealing anything, forcing him to leave empty handed and with a bruised ego.

CPU - 10 PP
Highbrow - 10 PP
Kid Dinosaur - 9 PP (Notified of a Vacation)
Hummingbird - 8 PP (Notified of a vacation)
Ice - 7 PP (Droped off in June)
Turret - 5 PP (Droped off sometime durring the crash)

Any questions, comments, or anything else? What did you like, what didn't you like, how can I run a better game next time, etc?

Bront

The man with the probe
Note: Any advancement done with these points should be e-mailed to me for approval, and tracked in an advancement Sblock of some kind.

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=-OOC]+: The challenge, my powers has become almost useless for the first part of teh adventure just because of the gas leak. I like combat, but I've always have more fun with non-combat challenge.

-: The lose of players, but that's something you can't handle. Also, having a man on the run... but that's our fault.[/SBLOCK]

Bront

The man with the probe
Don't feel too bad. I had initialy thought Quake would escape with the money, you guys did much better than I had thought. And you got real close to actualy catching him.

Velmont

First Post
OOC: I thought it too late, but I was thinking to try to grab him. With my aura, it would be an automatic toughness roll each round, and he would had to escape my grip first...

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: Anyway, once all is said and done, you're welcome to head into the Ready Lounge. Feedback is appreciated btw :)

There is an adventure comming soon.

Remove ads