• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

R2: Rats in a Maze [Manzanita judging]

Dungannon

First Post
round 17 started

Drezel turns his attention to the new threat, baring his teeth and snapping at Babette. His lunge comes up short, however.

Metrius continues to use his mace to open the chest and his next blow leaves the area around the lock a ruined mess. He throws open the lid and looks inside.

Tor takes a step to the side and swings his chain once more, but the sudden movement by Drezel towards Babette throws his aim off and it just misses the little wererat.

next actions: Gideon, then Fimble, then Babette
roadfight24a.jpg

roadfight24b-1.jpg

[sblock=crunchystuff: ]
Drezel bite attack on Babette = 5
Metrius mace attack on chest = 14, damage = 10
Gideon, now mounted, is 330' away from Drezel. If he puts the horse in a full run he can move 200' this round but he'll need to make a ride check.
[/sblock]

Dungannon

First Post
round 17 concluded

Gideon spurs the horse into a full run, cutting the distance to the melee to almost a third of what it was.

Fimble completes his search of the carriage without finding anything of use.

Babette tries to stab Drezel once more but fails to connect.

Dungannon

First Post
round 18 started

Drezel once more tries to catch Babette with his jaws, this time scoring a hit.

Metrius begins rummaging through the chest looking for something that might be of use.

Tor weilds his chain but fails to connect with the elusive target, the exertion of the fight finally getting to him.

ooc:
Drezel bite attack on Babette = 16, damage = 4

Patlin

Explorer
Since Tor's not going to be hitting except on a natural 20 anyway (maybe a 19, not 100% sure), here are his actions for the immediate future.

Full Power Attack, Next 5 rounds (1d20+2=5, 2d4+11=13, 1d20+2=12, 2d4+11=16, 1d20+2=14, 2d4+11=18, 1d20+2=14, 2d4+11=15, 1d20+2=15, 2d4+11=17)

If his actions cause enough of a distraction for the others to come and finish the fight, so be it. Otherwise, after another five missed attacks Tor will disengage and go looking for the scimitar he dropped when he was stunned.

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Dungannon said:
Round 16 Concluded

Fimble, unable to find anything in the carriage, goes to search the semi-conscious Otto.
Sorry, I know I said Fimble was searching the carriage and Otto last round (Round 17, I suppose), but what I meant was: He's finished searching the carriage in Round 16, and he found nothing, so now he's moved on to Otto.

My actions for Round 18 will hinge on his discoveries (or lack thereof) in Round 17.

Remove ads