• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

R2: Rats in a Maze [Manzanita judging]

Patlin

Explorer
Here it is:

srd said:
For the rest of the encounter, your initiative result is the count on which you took the readied action, and you act immediately ahead of the character whose action triggered your readied action.

Patlin

Explorer
Tor steps up to the spider, slashing at it with the scimitar.

ooc: American Airlines cancelled my flight yesterday, so a return to normalcy for me is postponed till day after tomorrow. Please roll for me in the meantime, my wife's laptop seems to have a disagreement with invisible castle. :)

Dungannon

First Post
Tor moves up and slices his scimitar on Metrius' left, cleanly bisecting the arachnid.

Gideon moves forward as well, waiting for an opening.

Metrius regrips his mace and takes a wild swing at the last remaining spider. His weapon slams into the floor with a loud clang and the spider remains unharmed.

end of round 3, beginning of round 4

The last spider rushes forward and takes another bite at Metrius, this time getting through the cleric's protection.

ooc: Babette, Fimble, then Tor. There's only one spider left, and it's in front of Metrius.
[sblock=crunchybits: ]
Tor attack on spider #1 = 19, damage = 8.
Metrius attack on spider #3 = 5.
Spider #3 attack on Metrius = 21, damage = 0.
Metrius Fort save = 9, poison damage = 1 pt. STR.
[/sblock]

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Fimble McGee, Gnome Illusionist

Fimble stands in the back, pounding his fist in to the air as Metrius almost finished off the last spider, then groaning when the mace misses, then wincing when Metrius gets bitten. He's in no position to assist though, so he just keeps an eye out for more trouble from any of the holes or further down the tunnel.

Dungannon

First Post
ooc: Tor, Gideon then Metrius. If Tor or Gideon are holding actions until Metrius' action, he will move behind the two fighters on his turn.

Dungannon

First Post
Tor holds his blade ready, waiting for Metrius to clear the way. As soon as the cleric moves aside the warrior strides forward and dispatches the last spider with a slash of his sword.

ooc: end of combat, I need a Fort save from Gideon.

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Fimble McGee, Gnome Illusionist

Fimble pumps his fist in the air as Tor takes out the last arachnid. The gnome squeals out, "Yeeah!" as he jumps in the air and does a little spin. He lands and splashes some sewer goo on himself and Babette. He turns to her and raises his hands apologetically. "Sorry... I er... got a little excited."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads