Race/Class Combination That Should Never Have Happened...

Ravellion

serves Gnome Master
Xarlen said:
A kobold Bard/Barbarian focusing on Intimidation and Diplomacy.
Already exists :rolleyes: :
band3.jpg

Liquide

DEX: 4
COOL :D , I don't even have to pimp my own threads anymore others do it for me :)

And cool concept aswell, now I have to create my own version for a kobold samuri aswell, and I have an oddball in my gallery aswell the kobold paladin :D .

Ask your player to do more of these and I have serious competition, oh and please come to my thread and comment on my creations aswell please (link in .sig).

hong

WotC's bitch
Zubkavich said:

My friend and I were joking about some absurd class/race combinations for 3rd edition D&D when he brainstormed the idea for a Kobold Samurai.

Rabbit samurai.

Aka, Usagi Yojimbo.

s/LaSH

First Post
Gnomish Shadow-Dancer/Assassin. That has got to end badly.

Gnoll Expert, with Profession (Chef) as a class skill. I think that one already ended badly for someone.

Anyone for dwarven samurai? "I make me own sworrrds!"

The idea of a female elven berserker just seems... well, actually I've probably got some in my campaign. Never mind.

And as if dragons weren't cool enough, what about a dragon with high levels of monk? Now that's crazy.

I've played a gnomish frenzied berzerker cannibal before, and let me tell you it may feel odd at first but not after the high levels of kickin rock power start to jar your bones.

Seriously, he was tough, harder to hit, rode a wolverine-it's a burrowing animal-, had the scent feat, could hide pretty effectively, fit anywhere even when mounted, and had the sort of vicious streak that only a race trained in ankle-biting could develop.

A kobold samurai would have a more than just looks going his way.

Last edited:

Xarlen

First Post
Rav said:

Already exists :rolleyes:

Do not sully the good name of Kobold with that!

How about an Arctic Elf Elemental Savant (Fire).

I want to see some Gold Elf Barbarians (Now, I played a Grey elf barbarian before).

How about a Human Arcane Archer? ;)

Now, I Did have a minotaur deepwood sniper in my game. Fotunately for the players, they never had to face him.

Remove ads