Race/Class Combination That Should Never Have Happened...

Zubkavich

First Post
Of course, when you start combining templates from the Monster Manual 2, you can get even more silly things. Think about some of the following templates:

"Of Legend", "Titanic-Sized", "Celestial"

So, we could make a: Titanic Celestial Myconid Ninja of Legend.

He would be a Godzilla-sized Ninja Mushroom Man, rampaging through Greyhawk, glowing and destroying all in his path with ninja stars the size of houses.

Terraism

Explorer
Dragongirl said:
Gully Dwarf Loremaster - Only gully dwarf ever to count to 10, and know the names of everyone in the tribe . . .
I wouldn't make too many assumptions there - the creature may take his loremaster secrets in such intelligent things as Cooking (Rat Stew), Perform (Self-abuse), and more...

NiTessine

Explorer
psychognome said:
Man, that's cool. Wish I had the Oriental Adventures so I could stat him. :D

Anything for a countryman... Well, almost everything.

It is not much, but it works.

Shiba Kobodo, male kobold Samurai 6: CR 6; ECL 6; Small Humanoid (Reptilian); HD 6d10; hp 35; Init +6 (+2 Dex, +4 Imp. Init.); Spd 20 ft; AC 21 (+1 size, +2 Dex, +1 natural, +7 armor); Melee +6 katana (1d8-1/19-20x2); AL LE, SV Fort +5, Ref +4, Will +5; Str 6 (-2), Dex 14 (+2), Con 11 (0), Int 10 (0), Wis 10 (0), Cha 10 (0)
Skills: Climb +7 (9), Craft (trapmaking) +2 (0), Hide +9 (0), Iaijutsu Focus +9 (9), Intimidate +9 (9), Jump +7 (9), Listen +2 (0), Move Silently +5 (0), Search +2 (0), Spot +2 (0), Swim +7 (9)
Languages: Common, Kobold
Feats: Alertness, Dodge, Exotic Weapon Proficiency (katana), Improved Initiative, Quick Draw, Weapon Focus (katana)
Special Qualities: Darkvision 60 ft., light sensitivity
Equipment: Small katana +1, tiny wakizashi, small great (!?) armour.

Sources: Monster Manual, Oriental Adventures, Player's Handbook

demiurge1138

Inventor of Super-Toast
s/LaSH said:
Gnomish Shadow-Dancer/Assassin. That has got to end badly.
What's wrong with that? Arm him with all sorts of Mission: Impossible-style gear, a hand crossbow and create the ultimate infiltrator.:)
But how about a:
Bugbear Bard?
Halfling Barbarian?
Githyanki Paladin?
Dwarf Deepwood Sniper?
Elf Forsaker?
Ogre Wizard?

Just some suggestions.

Demiurge out.

F5

Explorer
Zubkavich said:

So, we could make a: Titanic Celestial Myconid Ninja of Legend.

He would be a Godzilla-sized Ninja Mushroom Man, rampaging through Greyhawk, glowing and destroying all in his path with ninja stars the size of houses.

Does it reflect poorly on me if I admit I think this is a neat idea? Maybe skip on the Ninjitsu, but I can see myself throwing something like that at my players as a plot element. You know those uderground fungi that can be over a mile in size? Tie it in to something like that. An ancient myconid hundreds of feet tall, hinted at by forgotten lore, that's been lying dormant underground for millenia, waiting for...naw. Try as I might I can't explain it rationally. I just think a giant mushroom man would be cool.

Remove ads