• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ranged attack feat for monk?

BlindKobold

First Post
I thought I remember reading somewhere a feat that allows a monk to make a ranged attack with his unarmed strike instead of a normal attack... but I can't remember where it saw it. Does anyone know of such a feat and where it is found?

Thanks!

SoulStorm

First Post
I've been looking for the same thing. I haven't seen such an ability since the 1st edition Oriental Adventures. I have a Sacred Fist character who could really benefit from such a feat. Absolutely, If anyone knows where a legitimate version of the feat exists, please point us in the right direction. I wouldn't be surprised if it were defined as an epic feat.

Apok

First Post
The "Beyond Monks" pdf has such a feat, which allows the monk to use his unarmed strike as a ranged weapon by expending a stunning attack.

SoulStorm

First Post
Thanks for the info. There wouldn't happen to be any variations out there that don't require the use of a stunning attack would there? My Sacred Fist doesn't exactly get a lot of uses of that feat.

BlindKobold

First Post
I found the feat. It's in the Creature Collection.... under Explaner or something. It's called Ki Projection. It allows a monk to make ranged attack for one of his melee attacks per round. The range is monk level x 3. Not bad.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads