D&D 5E Rappan Athuk - The Dungeon of Graves for 5E!

Zhern

Explorer
Here is some additional teaser art from Rappan Athuk 5e! Colin Chan does some fantastic work!
RA51.jpg

I'll have to double check on that. We have discussed it and were looking at options but I'm not sure on the final outcome. I'll post back when I know more.

Thanks. Other kickstarters, including ones by firsttimers, manage to do this, so really hope it will be possible.

J.R. Baker

First Post
@ Sqdn Cmdr Flashheart, yes there will be at least two different KS one for maps that are usable for VTT, and the one for Rappan Athuk 5E, with one for Tome of Horrors 5E. You will just have to wait to see when they are activated.

Dax Doomslayer

Adventurer
So the VTT Maps will be separate from the RA Kickstarter and not part of it? Also will this be offered under Fantasy Grounds like many of the FG products?

Zhern

Explorer
So the VTT Maps will be separate from the RA Kickstarter and not part of it? Also will this be offered under Fantasy Grounds like many of the FG products?

The maps will be separate from the RA Kickstarter but for those that want them all as part of a single campaign, there will be an option to get them with the RA KS. The maps will be usable in FG, Roll20, and D20Pro. Rappan Athuk 5e will be coming to FG and will include the maps, creatures, and everything necessary to play as is standard with FG mods.

Patrick
Frog V
Frog God Games

nogrod

Villager
Smiteworks will be offering a 5e (and PF I believe) RA product that they are working on now. It will use the same map files we are providing but will be setup for use on FG. This is the same with d20pro.

What we are providing in the KS is the same raw files (and other options) for the 100 plus Rappan Arthuk maps for GMs to use with RA (5e, PF or SW) or for any online dungeon or wilderness campaign.

The maps will be available after the map Kickstarter but they will not be as cheap.

Zach Glazar
Frog God Games

Remove ads