D&D 5E Rappan Athuk - The Dungeon of Graves for 5E!

Rellott

Explorer
I see the map Kickstarter launched! I’m curious, though... Will the contents of this Kickstarter be duplicated in the later 5e version Kickstarter? I don’t want to back this and then get duplicate stuff when I back the 5e version. Basically, given that I currently have no versions of this and will be getting the 5e version, should I back the current Kickstarter, the 5e one, or both?

Zhern

Explorer
I see the map Kickstarter launched! I’m curious, though... Will the contents of this Kickstarter be duplicated in the later 5e version Kickstarter? I don’t want to back this and then get duplicate stuff when I back the 5e version. Basically, given that I currently have no versions of this and will be getting the 5e version, should I back the current Kickstarter, the 5e one, or both?

The maps being offered in the current Kickstarter will be available during the 5e Rappan Athuk Kickstarter but not at the same lower price they are available at now. Does that help?

Patrick
Frog V
Frog God Games

Zhern

Explorer
This is for the "MAP" kickstarter, correct?

Correct. If the current Kickstarter for the maps hits $40k, Bill add another level to Rappan Athuk that will be included in the Rappan Athuk 5e Kickstarter. It will be treated like the other new content that is being added as part of that Kickstarter and be available as a separate book for Pathfinder and Swords & Wizardry, much like the Wilderness Expansion was previously.

(Thanks, Jerry, for the heads up on the question!)

Patrick
Frog God Games

Remove ads