• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D Movie/TV Rate the D&D movie

Rate the D&D movie

• 1 *

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • 2 **

• 3 ***

• 4 ****

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5 *****

Votes: 8 3.1%
  • 6 ******

Votes: 21 8.2%
  • 7 *******

Votes: 53 20.8%
  • 8 ********

Votes: 101 39.6%
  • 9 *********

Votes: 47 18.4%
  • 10 **********

Votes: 19 7.5%

Riley

Legend
Supporter
I gave it a 7 because my son loved it, I enjoyed it, it was a competent, solid generic fantasy film- and because recently trying to rewatch Dragonslayer, Conan the Destroyer, and Clash of the Titans (Harryhausen version) reminded me how rare it is for a generic fantasy film to be solid, enjoyable, and not rather boring.

Warpiglet-7

Cry havoc! And let slip the pigs of war!
I was a total naysayer and expected to hate and didn’t.

I have seen It a few more times on paramount and digested it.

I still like it. The red wizards are cool. The dialogue for the female barbarian is terrible. But on the whole I think it was a good action comedy.

Last edited:

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
I was a total naysayer and expected to hate and didn’t.

I have seen It a few more times on paramount and digested it.

I still like it. The red wizards are cool. The dialogue for the female barbarian is terrible. But on the whole I think it was a good action comedy.
I think k there is a solid Foundation for an even better sequel, but doesn't look likely. They needed to relaunch the screen brand but did so summer of revenge of the killer IP 😞

Warpiglet-7

Cry havoc! And let slip the pigs of war!
I think k there is a solid Foundation for an even better sequel, but doesn't look likely. They needed to relaunch the screen brand but did so summer of revenge of the killer IP 😞
It was not a perfect film even for its genre. But if I am being honest, I liked it more than many of the superhero movies of late.

While I am starting to skip some marvel movies, I would 100% pencil in a D&D sequel.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads