• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[re-opened for recruiting] Generic low-level fun (3.5)

Jemal

Adventurer
I'ld like to resubmit one of the characters that were turned down the first time I applied.. I don't like playing other peoples characters.

Vigwyn the Unruly

First Post
Jemal said:
I'ld like to resubmit one of the characters that were turned down the first time I applied.. I don't like playing other peoples characters.
Hi Jemal,

I think at this point the right thing to do is to let the current players look over the two new submissions and see what they think.

Vig

ControlFreak

First Post
I realize that on the surface it might look like I have no play-by-post experience, but I actually run a game on my own site that has been going on for about 9 months with over 1300 in-game posts. Feel free to take a peek at it over here

CF

doghead

thotd
Hey Everyone,

I'd hate to knock Jemal out of the game, especially as he was in the initial batch of applicants and his 'Newbie' game was the first dnd pbp game I was ever in. He took pity on a bunch of us, all diced up and nowhere to game. Actually, Hoegor (the barbarian) was from his game.

I'll leave it up to you guys to decide. I'd love to give Rain another run, but won't be upset if she doesn't get out of the starting blocks this time.

doghead
aka thotd

Vigwyn the Unruly

First Post
ControlFreak and doghead, you guys are both in. Welcome aboard! :D

Here are some links to threads that you will want to subscribe to:
IC thread
OOC thread (please pay special attention to the etiquette rules in the second post)
Rogues Gallery

Please read the last post in the OOC thread, post your characters in the Rogues Gallery, and join us in the IC thread. See you there!

doghead

thotd
Whoops. I didn't realise that the game was so far along. I didn't actually realsie the game had started to be honest. Whoops again. Switching characters now, mid-scene would kind of weird me out. I've always had a bit of a thing about continuity.

So if no one has any objections, I'll ghost hack Laz for the moment. I've had a quick look over the character sheet and I get the feeling that it hasn't been updated in a while - spells, potions, that sort of thing. Vigwyn, can you give me an idea of what he has left. Thanks.

Vigwyn, if you want to exit Laz stage left and bring on Rain later, fine. But I don't really mind a bit of ghost hacking. I've done it several times before.

I'll finish reading the last few ic pages and post up tomorrow night.

doghead
aka thotd

Vigwyn the Unruly

First Post
doghead said:
So if no one has any objections, I'll ghost hack Laz for the moment.
That's fine. Come on over and join us as Lazarius.

Please feel free to copy the CS and post it again, so that you will have control over it. Just assume that you are at full health and spells, and have whatever equipment is currently listed on the CS. If we can find a way to get Rain into the game later, you can post that CS then.

doghead

thotd
OK. Lazarius is back from the dead. So to speak.

I've had a quick read through the IC thread, I'll do my bets to play him in keeping with the Lazarius that you have grown to know and ... I'm sure ... love.

doghead
aka thotd.

Remove ads