• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[re-opened for recruiting] Generic low-level fun (3.5)

Rathan

First Post
I picked up 6 cure light wounds potions to start... I'm sure it will be enough to start and I'm sure we'll find more along the way heh

Rathan

First Post
*chuckles softly...* as a man who's favorite class is that of a cleric Ivellious.... I assure you.... being this low a level.... grabbing all the cure potions you can is a GOOD idea.... with as few spells as you have at that this level... your healing depleats QUICK:confused: ... heh

Jemal

Adventurer
If you don't take damage, you don't need to be healed of damage.

Traps? Search/Disable Device.
Monsters? Sneak Attack/Range.
Monsters get close? Longsword/Shield, pretty good AC.
Beat them before they "beat" you.

If all else fails? Tumble behind the dwarf.

Ty

First Post
Good luck with the new addition to your family. I'm going to be facing that myself in several months. :uhoh:

Lots of good characters to choose from.

Jemal

Adventurer
Vigwyn the Unruly said:
Hi All,

Wife just went into labor! I will still try to pick a "team" on Friday night, but don't get discouraged if I don't post for a few days. Wish us luck! :D

Vig

Hey, just read this (Was wondering what everyone was saying grats for). Keep us posted on the halfling/gnome/(insert other childlike race that fits for baby here). My GF of nearly 1 year wants to have a baby, I'm at the stage of "um.. ME? a dad? I'm waaay too childish!"

Vigwyn the Unruly

First Post
Thanks for all the positive thoughts. Little Chase was born Friday morning at 3:23 a.m., a healthy 8 lb. 3 oz. baby boy! Everybody is doing very well, though working with very little sleep.

This is actually my fourth son! They span quite an age range, too: our oldest is 15 years old. We have decided that this will be the last baby. :D

industrygothica

Adventurer
Vigwyn the Unruly said:
Thanks for all the positive thoughts. Little Chase was born Friday morning at 3:23 a.m., a healthy 8 lb. 3 oz. baby boy! Everybody is doing very well, though working with very little sleep.

This is actually my fourth son! They span quite an age range, too: our oldest is 15 years old. We have decided that this will be the last baby. :D

Congratulations again. I have three sons myself, along with a daughter that can whoop all of them. ;) Glad everyone is doing fine.

And Chase is a nice name. I take it he wasn't born bearded, nor with an ax? ;)

Vigwyn the Unruly

First Post
Wow, picking this team was really tough, mostly because there were just so many good submissions. You guys were chalk-full of really interesting and flavorful character concepts!

However, I did have to choose. I picked the team based on a variety of factors. The most important thing for me is that the players have fun. For this game, that means that every role has to be filled, and that the characters must work together well in terms of both mechanics and flavor. So if your character did not get picked, it doesn't mean that I thought it wasn't as good as another character, just that it wasn't quite as good a fit for this particular team in this particular kind of adventure.

I'm sure there will be some disappointment, but I hope there will be no hard feelings, and I hope that you will be available in case we need alternates.

Here is the team, in no particular order:

Rathan: Lazarius Jones, CG male human wizard 2
Ivellious: Aust Xiloscent, CG male elf cleric 2 of Corellon Larethian
Rhun: Avaxasir "Zazz" Nightwind, N male elf rogue 2
industrygothica: Norbrit Nogginsplitter, NG male dwarf fighter 2

We should now move discussion to the OOC thread.

Remove ads