• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Reach of Titan kickstarter update hints?

Guang

Explorer
Although I missed the Reach of Titan kickstarter, I'm very interested in it. Updates have been a bit slow recently, so very curious what type of info was covered in the "New Shiny Update" for backers only. Any chance of a hint or two from a kickstarter backer?

Fanaelialae

Legend
Although I missed the Reach of Titan kickstarter, I'm very interested in it. Updates have been a bit slow recently, so very curious what type of info was covered in the "New Shiny Update" for backers only. Any chance of a hint or two from a kickstarter backer?

Basically, he posted the v2.0 of the playtest document. I haven't had a chance to dig through that yet, myself.

He also says that the project is on track, with physical books in January, though he mentioned the possibility of a 4-6 week delay.

Guang

Explorer
Thank you! Exactly the info I was hoping for. Putting it on my calendar now so I can get it when it is made available for non-kickstarter people.

Remove ads