Really really big barely divine star snake?

What do you mean? Basically Neutronium Body gives you more strength but the Might still stops you on a par with your HD. Why then do you not allow multiplication?
No Neutronium weapons give you a x196 damage bonus and so does Neutronium Body, allowing the two to stack would be like 20,000x multiplier

The reason I allow the multiplier with Neutronium Body for example or Orichalcum Body is because it's due to the person being made of, or their weapons being made of, extreme substances.

If someone has a sword made of a black hole and a sword made of iron, the black hole sword should do more damage. Regardless of the wielder's overall strength.

Last edited:

Obly99

Hero
No Neutronium weapons give you a x196 damage bonus and so does Neutronium Body
Ok I'm retarded because I'm not understanding. Neutronium body give you +32 size category but with Might the maximum dice of the weapon is your HD. eg: Demiurge of 400 HD with Neutronium Body and 800 Str. A longsword will deal 400d100 because even with Neutronium Body the cap cannot be overcomed. With a neutronium longsword it increase to 76.800d100. At most I would say that natural attacks and unarmed strikes count as being made of neutronium and receive the multiplication passively (but still counting already as neutronium they cannot be re-multiplied with neutronium).

I normalize the virtual size cat gain with the material damage multiplier. For example, I replace Orichalcums VSCs with the flat x12 damage multiplier. They get a bonus to str, sure, that bonus would technically increase VSCs, of course, but VSC will max out at let's say they have 400 HD at 400d100 nothing changes with that. However, now, as they're Body is literally made of Orichalcum they get a x12 to the dice damage, so, 400d100 let's say, would become 4800d100. That way the damage dice monkey player can still get his CRAZY damage dice, but it never will reach 20 bazillion dice of damage, not until they're highlord stage whatever and it will still be far more controllable as a DM.

This is reflected in some of my recent posts like Lord Taison of the 8 Deities

Last edited:

Obly99

Hero
I normalize the virtual size cat gain with the material damage multiplier. For example, I replace Orichalcums VSCs with the flat x12 damage multiplier. They get a bonus to str, sure, that bonus would technically increase VSCs, of course, but VSC will max out at let's say they have 400 HD at 400 HD, nothing changes with that. However, now, as they're Body is literally made of Orichalcum they get a x12 to the dice damage, so, 400d20 let's say, would become 4800d20. That way the damage dice monkey player can still get his CRAZY damage dice, but it never will reach 20 bazillion dice of damage, not until they're highlord stage whatever and it will still be far more controllable as a DM.
AH ok so they also consider manufactured weapons to be made of the equivalent material. I honestly would not have allowed it except for the natural attacks and unarmed strikes because they are part of the body.

AH ok so they also consider manufactured weapons to be made of the equivalent material. I honestly would not have allowed it except for the natural attacks and unarmed strikes because they are part of the body.
They're not considered manufactured weapons, they just get the same bonus, hence why in my Quark Matter Body etc abilities I've worded it as such. They just simply get a multiplier due to the material they're made of, same way the weapons do.

Remove ads