Realmsian Dragonstar: The Battle of Toril PbP Game [OOC] (Game Cancelled)

epogue

First Post
It is ok I am very difficult to understand. To me you are talking backwards that kind So that cuts both ways you put noun before your verb so under standing can be difficult and righting not much better. I get irritated but not at people at having to right it again to make it make since the twentieth situational frustration can make me come 0ff like a jerk I'm usualy tikd offat spellcheck not you

For It make sense It must run down hill

the way I say it

I learned verb before noun

To run down hill it must to make sense from it

they say the same thing but ones a lot easer to understand

to you so all is good

Last edited:

epogue

First Post
OOC: this round full round 40 no attacks of opportunity order skif 90 ft from aggression and maintained base 30ft speed clear If I have my first choice is retreat to a more defendable but if want to play force me to fight fullround withdraw 40 ft. speed clear wile maintaining visual with target rapid shot drop as many as posable BAB 10 +5 dex+4 Laser +1 rapid -2 attack nags onlly if armor no proficient PHB 122 Maxdex only to AC so my math should be right
14/9 1 to much no point blank +15/+10 -2 Rapid shot +13/ 9 to many bonuses
no pointblanc
[roll0] -2[ 16 ]
[roll1] -2 [23]
[roll2] -2 [10]
If I can I retreat to higher ground I stow my weapon free action BAB over +1 with draw full round to the building 20 away putting me 10 ft up provoking no opportunity attacks from threatening individuals for moving more than 5 ft putting me in a more defensible position

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
FYI, I'm dealing with some major pain in my lower back and right hip, so I won't be able to reply as fast as I was there for a while. I need some time to let this flare up settle down, and sitting at my computer for long periods of time will not help matters.

If I feel up to it, I will post. If I can't handle it, I won't. Time for bed.

epogue

First Post
OOC: I made a run last round for the building 20 ft away toke 2 attacks of opportunity 1 hit at a ground speed of 40 ft and a vertical speed of 20 ft I am 10 ft up a wall how are they attacking me? assuming standard 5ft block movement we seem to have lost a round of action how did I skip a turn or is there some thing I am missing

epogue

First Post
off subject

I have run into many things I don't know the universal solution I have found to be look it up. I know nothing about birds but with a manual I can identify them.The point of the data base so then you are relying on its knowledge you ask me about birds with out the manual your out of luck your. As long as you are using that reference you have effective knowledge of the subject. equal to the bonus representing the value of the reference It could be reasonably assumed that any item therefore with a database is not subject to knowledge rules as they are fulfilled by the data base. It would also serve to resolve several discrepancies as to undeclared prerequisites.

dose this make sense?

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
OOC: If I have my first choice is retreat to a more defencable position...

If I can I retreat to higher ground I stow my weapon free action BAB over +1 with draw full round to the building 20 away putting me 10 ft up provoking no opportunity attacks from threatening individuals for moving more than 5 ft putting me in a more defensible position
You can retreat to a higher position, but not without taking AoOs. (Note, however, I already rolled those attacks and both missed.) So, Davik can find higher ground and then try to pick off the z-men from above. The climb check is only at DC 10 and since he has a climb speed (thanks to his hardsuit), he can simply Take 10 for the climb and automatically succeed.

OOC: I made a run last round for the building 20 ft away toke 2 attacks of opportunity 1 hit at a ground speed of 40 ft and a vertical speed of 20 ft I am 10 ft up a wall how are they attacking me? assuming standard 5ft block movement we seem to have lost a round of action how did I skip a turn or is there some thing I am missing
We haven't skipped anything. I just haven't been feeling up to replying or posting. A lot of bad pain issues. It's a little better now, but I still have to limit how much time I spend sitting at my computer.

Davik can combine climbing with a single move action. The nearest building is 10 feet away, so he can move 10 feet to the building then climb up 10 feet to the roof (while Taking 10). At that point, he can stop moving and then make a single attack against one of the z-men at his highest attack modifier. He would still be able to get the +1 to attack bonus for point blank shot since there would be at least one z-man close enough to him (even while elevated).

Remove ads