Realmsian Dragonstar: The Battle of Toril PbP Game [OOC] (Game Cancelled)

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Initiative Order (Round 9)
Master Zombie: 21 (not visible)
Davik: 10
Z-Man: 6 (will charge Davik, unless destroyed)

Make a Spot check to try to locate the master zombie.

Last edited:

epogue

First Post
so the 2 that rushed me just got blown away full round action single shot the closest threat take a 5ft step away from the ledge
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
so the 2 that rushed me just got blown away full round action single shot the closest threat take a 5ft step away from the ledge
The first shot very likely takes out the one z-man left on the roof. The only opponet left is the master zombie and he is hiding from Davik. I need you to roll a Spot check.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
spot [roll0] if I see the boss I light him up with a burst from the assault railgun
That easily beats his Hide check. I'll roll damage for you tomorrow morning, but I'm assuming Davik will do enough damage to take out the master zombie. There is a chance he won't but it is slim.

epogue

First Post
IC: I scan for other threat check magazine and stow the rail gun reload a fresh cell and stow it as well swears about the cost of the rounds

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Damage Rolls
First Shot (vs. z-man): 3d12+3d12=30 (modified to 36) | Z-man is destroyed
Second Shot (vs. master zombie): 3d12+3d12=36 17 Ballistic (reduced by 5 for a total of 12), 19 x 1.5 = 28 Fire (reduced by 10 for a total of 18); 12 + 18 = 30 total damage (master zombie doesn't fall)
Third Shot (vs. master zombie): 3d12+3d12=42 17 Ballistic (reduced by 5 for a total of 12), 26 x 1.5 = 39 (reduced by 10 for a total of 29); 12 + 29 = 41 total damage (master zombie goes down)

Remove ads