Recruiting: Bug Hunters

JonnyFive

First Post
RP!!!!

i'm making up units and ships, Mari, if ya got problems with the numbers or the ship, i'll change it.

btw anybody know what yanky wiskey means?

JonnyFive

First Post
crom, your headed toward sniper right? if so i can hook ya up with the sniper class from the ST universe later today.

edit: mari, i'm headed toward the murader PrC next, is that ok? (think mech-warrior.... elementals with 2 or more TGL's :p )

Last edited:

mariusm

Explorer
That's fine.

That is fine JonnyFive... just update the rogue gallery...

Just a note that if anyone chooses a class from modern or future that the "powered armour" feat will be for free to any 1st level character.

Last edited:

Cromm10k

First Post
sorry guys...

...I spend the last couple of days in bed with a summer flu. I'll try to catch up and jump right into the action!

JonnyFive

First Post
quick question, how are we doing HP? since some of us are using the Starship troopers book and others are using the d20 modern/future, and they both use differing hp systems.... help please :p

mariusm

Explorer
JonnyFive said:
quick question, how are we doing HP? since some of us are using the Starship troopers book and others are using the d20 modern/future, and they both use differing hp systems.... help please :p

If you use the MI build then constitution hp at first level and then 2hp per level after... if you take msrd then hp's will be more but none of the free MI trooper feats except power suit proficiency. So really it is just player choice.

Cheers,
Marius.

JonnyFive

First Post
damn, so for going in the book, i'm gonna gain max 1hp a level, where others are going to gain a d8....... i may just give up on my plans for jacob and direct him to a more d20 type role....

mariusm

Explorer
JonnyFive said:
damn, so for going in the book, i'm gonna gain max 1hp a level, where others are going to gain a d8....... i may just give up on my plans for jacob and direct him to a more d20 type role....

Don't worry... everyone has gone with MI builds...

Remove ads