Recruiting: Bug Hunters

Cromm10k

First Post
Guys, should we try to coordinate our actions a bit better? I've got the feeling that the squat runs around like a bunch of chicken. Maybe it is just the lack of clear orders...maybe it is just me but hey, I'm having fun in this game.

Shayuri

First Post
Hehe, ironically, I find that a bit realistic under the circumstances. Just consider this a newly "assembled" squad that hasn't learned to work together automatically in a crisis yet. Individually we may know what we're doing, but that unconscious ability to synchronize actions hasn't yet developed. That seems to apply to the squad leadership too. :)

That said, if you see opportunities for squaddies to coordinate that are being missed, you can legitimately point them out IC. Might even get a promotion. ;)

Cromm10k

First Post
Yes, we definitly got the movie's style right: running around and shooting everything not human. It's our baptism of fire as a team so it is ok. And the starmarshal's breakdown was very unexpected. Hopefully he won't kill our pilot. If we can use both gun turrets on the slingshot at the bugs we should be able finish them...I hope.

mariusm

Explorer
Actions.

Eventhough the squad has a leader and such I don't want to dictate what the players do. I will guide the NPC's but I would like to have the players be independant... otherwise it will seem like you guys are being hearded into a certain direction.

Cheers,
Marius.

JonnyFive

First Post
yep, he was the char i wanted origanaly :p also i take it that because of our mission we are gettin the items w/o a requisition check?

JonnyFive

First Post
ooc for crom an skrita, the underslung weapons are a "exotic" weapon prof other, where as the triple gl and bugbroom are "exotic" heavy.

Remove ads