Recruiting: Bug Hunters

JonnyFive

First Post
per request the hawkeye stats

TW-202-1 'Hawkeye' type:Rifle damage:2d8 Crit:19-20 RangeInc:200ft FireModes:S,A ClipSize:24 ItemSize:Large Weight:8lb

also the only difference between the TW-201-s and the TW203-a is that the TW-203-a has a burst fire mode

mariusm

Explorer
Mission 3.

I was thinking for mission 3 that the characters should be more unique... the current classes are a bit ristrictive. Since each player will now have enough XP to put them at level 5, please feel free to recreate level 5 characters (From Modern, Future or Starship Troopers) if you would like to change. Please keep the names and general character idea the same.

Once everyone is ready I will post the mission background in the game thread.

Thanks,
Marius.

Cromm10k

First Post
Lvl 5...the sweetness. I will be gone till sunday so I won't have the time to lvl Cyrill up. I promise that I have the updated version in the rogue gallery on monday.

Shayuri

First Post
Eee! Just wanted to say first, that this has been a greatly entertaining game! I really like how you keep things going, and the daily summary-style updates. Very smooth execution, and it may explain why this game has lasted longer than so many other play by post games I've been in.

And now, some questions!

1) D20 Modern/Future has different rules for hit points and action points than the Starship Troopers classes. If we mix and match, how do you want us to handle that?

2) Are all the PC's privates? And if so, are we -still- all privates? :)

3) Any details on the new PC yet?

mariusm

Explorer
Update.

JonnyFive you will also be level 5...

Shayuri, you are right there will be a bit of growing pains with mixing and matching the different rule sets. The main reason I wanted to try other classes is due to all the characters being very similar at low levels, I supose it is how the Starship Trooper Universe is supposed to be… everyone just a number. I will try and take a look through both sets and give a summary of how things will work in the universe we “play” in. Unfortunately everyone is still privates for now.

Cheers,
Marius.

JonnyFive

First Post
yaaaa two more levels of engineer :p

[sblock=Changes made]
+1 dex
bonus feat - maurader mastery
skills
+4 drive
+5 athletics
+1 tech(elect)