• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Recruiting for a High Level Planescape Campaign (dead, see the last post, sorry)

Cage-Rattler

First Post
Just poppin' in to say that I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this game. Try not to jangle up the planes too much, alright? ;)

Watch the Spire!

- C-R

A Crazy Fool

First Post
Okay, I have the better part of the introduction written (Nalakt, Harin Silouhette, and Varan's parts are all fully writen).

The problem is that I'm struggling to find a way to introduce everyone at once (you all tie in, but it would be hard to introduce you all right away. Since this is PBP and therefore slow, that's a pretty serious problem). I'm going to need a bit more time to think, I'm really sorry about this delay. The begining of my campaign outline didn't work when I looked at it from the perspective of a PBP game.

Shayuri

First Post
Suggestion: You don't necessarily have to start with us all together.

If you don't mind running us in our little solo worlds at first.

A Crazy Fool

First Post
Fair enough. I'll finish my last two intro entries then and post after I get home from school.

*gets on knees and sacrifices a small animal to the snow gods so that school may be cancelled on account of snow*

A Crazy Fool

First Post
I'm really sorry, guys, but I think I'll have to put the campaign on hold until my life settles down a bit. It's not dead by any stretch of the imagination, but I need a few weeks to beat real life down. With all my other commitments, I don't know if I can handle begining annother campaign at this very moment. I can say for certain that by the end of december I'll have all my essays, exams, etc. finished. Again, really sorry.

A Crazy Fool

First Post
I've given this a lot of thought and looked over my campaign notes. I've realized that I can't make this adventure work well as a full length campaign given the diversity of characters and other potential dificulties with high powered characters in the setting as well as real life, so I'm going to call off this game. I'm sorry for wasting your time creating high level characters, and if (when) I run a slightly better fated and thought out Planescape campaign--that is, one where I have a better idea of what sort of characters I want, I'll give those of you who still want to deal with my irregular posts and bizzare writing priority to join.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads