• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Recruiting Fresh Again!] The Old School: 1e AD&D

Thondor

I run Compose Dream Games RPG Marketplace
Okay, so I'm going to get the action moving again this weekend! Here's where we stand:

These characters are continuing from where we left off:

Austin Haarelsen, Male Human Cleric (Scott DeWar)
Lidia, Female Human Druid (ghostcat)
Amirad the Gallant, Male Human Paladin (Thondor)

These characters are disappearing:

Kelthalas "Kel" Greyleaf, Male Elf Thief (garyh)
Litlandial "Little Mo" Mohindran, Female Half-Elf Cleric/Fighter/Magic-User (The Digger)
Zhantain, Male Human Psionic Ranger (Darkwolf71)
Hulan, Male Human Magic-User (Gli'jar)

They will be replaced with:

Sgt. Stubbs Silverhammer, Male Dwarf Fighter (Deuce Traveler)
Maruial Afalines, Male Elf Fighter/Magic-User (PolterGhost)

Welcome aboard!

Sweet, I've posted an attack on the cowering zombie. (Hope I interpreted that right.)

Thondor

Could we perhaps move forward to finding out whatever the scroll is and getting back to the entrance chamber/heading up the other passage?

Thondor

re Scott playing the game post
Maruial Afalines, Male Elf Fighter/Magic-User (PolterGhost)

PolterGhost hasn't posted in the playing the game thread yet though. Handy link to the current page

I'll probably post something In Character tomorrow night.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I know of that character, but with no response to the reactivation of the game, i was not sure if he was considered in the party.

Darkwolf71

First Post
Wow. What a surprise. I rarely come to ENWorld these days, I didn't realize this was getting back together.

Has Zhantain been written out yet? I think I'd be interested in jumping back in. I mean, my one and only legit psionic character? Who could say no to that?

I just need to get into the habit of coming here again, and that may take some work.

Thondor

It'd be cool to have Zhantain back.

A heads up that I will be in Europe from April 1st to 10th so posting will be slow.

Rhun

First Post
IVV, if you are recruiting again, let me know. It has been forever and a day since I've played AD&D, but I've got the books and would be willing to give it a shot if you need another PC.

Remove ads