Recruiting! In the Service of Cyre [4ed Eberron]

renau1g

First Post
Sure, let me know any questions you have.

I'd suggest if you have any questions to take a look at the below:
Category:LEB:Sorcerer - ENWiki

There are 5 sorcerers currently in LEB. Hopefully, any issues you're having with templates/editing can be determined based on the other completed ones. Just a note, sorcerers are the most common class in LEB so it might be more difficult to get into an adventure with one. Also, there's currently 1 sitting in the tavern so he'd likely get selected first FWIW.

Dekana

Explorer
Actually, now that I think about it, I wouldn't mind DMing. It's be my first in PbP, but I've run 3 campaigns of about 4 months each in person with friends. I'd probably want to change the setting to my homebrew one, since I don't think I know enough about Eberron to run a campaign in it. If we get some interest, we could jump right in and not even bother with the recruitment phase.

I'll bow out, myself. I think I'll be sticking to the living world forum for future games. But g'luck if you get the game restarted!

Alright, yzard, looks like it might be just you and me. I'll start getting some info together and whatnot, then I'll start up a recruitment thread in a few days and message you with info.

Shayuri

First Post
Oh hey...

Well, I'd still like to try a changeling assassin...though it'd be a shame to lose some of that fun interplay we had going.

Ah well.

If there is room for a changeling assassin, consider me in.

yzard

First Post
Alright, yzard, looks like it might be just you and me. I'll start getting some info together and whatnot, then I'll start up a recruitment thread in a few days and message you with info.

Thanks much, DistractingFlare. Looking forward to it! Let me know if the Thom character might need some adjustment after you've decided on a direction.

In the mean-time I am still working on a char. gen over at LEB as that sounds interesting too.

Remove ads