(Recruiting) Kiss of Darkness--Adventure in my Homebrew Setting

Bront

The man with the probe
Sweet, sounds like a blast.

I got Liber Mortis (or how ever it's spelled) for Christmas. Going to try to read through it over the next week or so.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
Sweet, sounds like a blast.

I got Liber Mortis (or how ever it's spelled) for Christmas. Going to try to read through it over the next week or so.
Libris Mortis :p

I guess my adventure worked better because they didn't really know Eberron either. They spent a long time searching through contacts, gathering information, and visiting several libraries and eventually Morgrave University to find information on the Blood of Vol, for instance. They couldn't solve the mystery though. Hmm, my adventure is very short (though they didn't quite finish in one session), so I could probably even run it as a one-shot in PbP some day :)

garlicnation

First Post
If there is any room, i am interested in making a charachter.

info about me.
I have been rp'ing for about 2 years, being in 1.5 face to face campaigns.

I did one stupid thing, and my dm only let me play a second campain if i promised not to repeat the mistake. I wont go into detail here, but think 1st level ranger attacks giant scorpion.

I have dm'ed many small adventures at parties and such, and tried to dm an adventure on pbp, which soon fell apart. I am in living enworld, and i think i am in 2 soon-to-be started campaigns. I post often, i live on the internet.

My idea for a charachter has VoP, but guess what, it isnt a monk, it is a paladin. I have decided i want a challenge, and a paladin with VoP seems to fit. What do you think?

Rystil Arden

First Post
garlicnation said:
If there is any room, i am interested in making a charachter.

info about me.
I have been rp'ing for about 2 years, being in 1.5 face to face campaigns.

I did one stupid thing, and my dm only let me play a second campain if i promised not to repeat the mistake. I wont go into detail here, but think 1st level ranger attacks giant scorpion.

I have dm'ed many small adventures at parties and such, and tried to dm an adventure on pbp, which soon fell apart. I am in living enworld, and i think i am in 2 soon-to-be started campaigns. I post often, i live on the internet.

My idea for a charachter has VoP, but guess what, it isnt a monk, it is a paladin. I have decided i want a challenge, and a paladin with VoP seems to fit. What do you think?
Thanks for your interest, but unfortunately, I am only accepting people for Kiss of Darkness who posted their original intent to apply before a certain post (I think it is on page 9). However, be on the look-out for my next recruiting thread once I have this game up and running. :)

Boddynock

First Post
It's 2:00am. My wife and I have drunk champagne and opened presents after getting home from Midnight Mass for Christmas. I have to be up in 5 hours, and then there are two more services tomorrow morning.

May you all have a happy and holy Christmas!

Boddynock

Remove ads