Recruiting - Living Pathfinder!

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Just asking because there was no post here since 26th January 2011.
This page may be slow, but look in the playing the game thread, starting with the dunn right inn and all the other Living pathfinder threads and you get a better picture

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
Yes we don't really use this thread much, but take a look at the Living Pathfinder tags in the playing the game forum that should give you an idea how busy we are.

GlassEye

Adventurer
Either. Both. There are two adventures recruiting in the Inn right now but not enough characters to fill them. One is for 1st level characters, the other for 2nd level characters, I believe. Once a couple of adventures currently in play end (I think three are approaching their end) there will probably be more characters available than adventures for them to join. Right now, other than the two recruiting, we have maybe one adventure on tap awaiting approval and participants.

Also, I don't know if there are any characters approaching 3rd level though I think there might be. And, far as I know, there aren't any 3rd level adventures in the pipeline.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I bet your right GE I think a few adventures will soon end and by the middle of next month we will have like 10-15 characters counting new ones ( I am going over all unapproves and will finish tomorrow) we will need say two - three more adventures.

HM

Remove ads