[RECRUITING! - Old School Mash-Up] The City of the Sleeping Demon OOC

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Yeah. Last week was rough most of the week. I'm not sure what's going on with some of my students, but whatever it is needs to stop. :)

Electric Wizard

First Post
[MENTION=2795]Mark Chance[/MENTION]

Before we get into trouble, does Wing have any kind of ammunition for his grenade launcher? Explosives? Flashbangs? Properly-shaped rocks?

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Good question, [MENTION=83982]Electric Wizard[/MENTION]! I'll get you an answer ASAP. I'm sure the answer is "Yes", but I need to look at the details.

Everyone: Sorry for the slowdown. Holiday weekend kept me busy with church and family stuff. I'll update the game tomorrow or Wednesday at the latest. :)

doghead

thotd
[MENTION=2795]Mark Chance[/MENTION]

Before we get into trouble, does Wing have any kind of ammunition for his grenade launcher? Explosives? Flashbangs? Properly-shaped rocks?

Tins of SPAM Super Hot and Spicy - 1d6 bludgeoning + 1d4 burning (Fort Save DC 10 to avoid)(its not that hot and spicy really).

thotd

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Let's say the launcher was acquired with a half dozen grenades: 2 concussion grenades, 1 frag grenade, 1 irritant gas grenade, and 2 shock grenades.

I've also been mulling over the issue of Mutant Future damage versus S&W hit points. This brings me back to earlier suggestions by doghead. I meant to ask about this one:

doghead said:
Retain the S&W HP method and use a "1d6" = "1 hp" conversion for MF damage levels. Most of the damage levels seem to be based on d6. I saw a couple of "10hp", which could be converted to "3hp" as 10 is around the median value for 3d6. Alternatively, use a "1d6" ="1dLevel" conversion, which would better allow for the accumulating HP system.

I'm not sure I understand this. How about an example? A frag grenade does 5d6 points of damage. Would this end up doing 5 points of damage?

Remove ads