Recruiting -- S@squ@tch's Against the Giants - Team Gold

rpgramen

First Post
Hrm... Team Gold it is then, as I'd feel more comfortable with a character of my own design if it's all the same to you, sir. There seems to be a need for a band-aid, so perhaps a Morgrave University-esque Bard or a Cleric of some as-of-yet undetermined deity (but hey, any Cleric is a useful Cleric :p).

s@squ@tch

First Post
Just an fyi - there is an 8th level cleric being added in the current encounter -- renau1q's pc -- which has been on hold for almost a year, due to hiatus and not being in the right spot. (of which I am grateful for his patience)

renau1g

First Post
Woohoo! Does that gratitude make up for Farce being a total flake?

Sorry about that. He's most likely done, I agree... :(, *sigh* Last time I go out on a limb for a guy.

Can't wait to join the fray. It's giant-bashing time... (I hope)

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Player interested

I'd be interested in taking over druidess if you'll allow me week or two of tinkering and going over details of allowed books and such.

Main problem is that I can work on PC only during work hours (GMT+1) so I actualy prefer to have almost ready character :) But it can slow me down somewhat in getting her to speed.

If you can allow for two weeks of extra NPCing I'd be glad to take over.

And, hello again Rhun :)

Once character is ready I can usualy post once every day monday to friday, with some exceptions. Almost invariably, I can post three times a week without affecting my work

s@squ@tch

First Post
I have no issues NPC'ing Morika until you are ready. Feel free to join in the OOC and IC for Team Black when you are ready.

Rhun

First Post
And, hello again Rhun :)

Hey there, Neurotic! It would be great to have you on the team. We are just busting in on the giants now...the "recon" team which Morika is a part of just entered the steading. Probably have a couple of days before we get into any action; though knowing S@squ@tch, there is something waiting to bash us around the first corner.

rpgramen

First Post
Let me know as soon as you have a PC whipped up -- I'd like to add you to the group in the current situation/battle? they are in.

Got one for you right here, complete with a rather brief background.

Also, this might seem rather random, but I vaguely recall that Staves were treated as if they were a "+1 Quarterstaff" or some such, though I can't seem to find that bit of information again. I could've sworn it was in the DMG I, but in lieu of being unable to find it, the "Runestaff of Charming" on the equipment list in the above sheet is treated as if it weren't even masterwork. If you could put my mind at ease in regards to putting this query to rest, I'd be grateful, lest it gnaw at my brain for the rest of the evening :p

Also, as an afterthought, there's a few neat little scholastic quirks I stumbled across in the Five Nations Eberron Book regarding Breland scholastic tutelage and at Morgrave University. If you'd be willing, I'd like to tack one or -- if willing -- both of those onto the sheet too. In a nutshell, the combined prospects of education would grant +1 on Decipher Script, Profession, Knowledge (Nobility) and Knowledge (Geography) checks, but at the expense of a twenty-five gold deficit from starting funds, and a -1 to Diplomacy, Concentration, and a -2 on Knowledge (Religion) checks. That's all on pages 50 and 51 of the aforementioned book, just in-case you decide to look it up; this way you won't have to work so much just to locate it :)

s@squ@tch

First Post
Those are fine. I looked at the runestaves, and I cannot find any mention of them being enchanted in a weapon-sense, so I would just assume that they are normal as weapons go, unless you want to pay for the magical weapon enchantment.

Remove ads