Recruiting -- S@squ@tch's Against the Giants - Team Gold

s@squ@tch

First Post
I believe it was to gain quicker access to the dragonmark heir PrC? I could be mistaken.

If you want to give him a quick facelift, you're more than welcome. He has been a very strong personality in the game in the past, and I'd hate to lose him.

Vertexx69

First Post
I'll just play him the way he is. If he dies, maybe I can get first crack at filling the opening when new characters can join again. I still havent gotten to play a mounted lancer for more than a week.

Unless the group is being completely reformed as it looks like in the OOC thread. Then I would much rather play my own character :)

Last edited:

s@squ@tch

First Post
Well, the core group is still there -- Darv, Morph, Dreadnought, Void, (core group) Domoris, Hudder, (1st additions), Alain, Dori (latest additions) -- sort of.

Have 4 of the original 7 PC's remaining, 3 died (1 from going MIA, 1 from having its brain sucked out by a Mind Flayer, and the 3rd was plane shifted away in same encounter. :eek:)

Its been rough for Team Gold so far.

But feel free to jump in with Hudder.

I'm sure that there might be a casualty or two in the future, just don't know how long. :devil:

G

Guest 11456

I am looking over Darv. I hope to be up to speed in a few days. I could possibly take over that character for you.

G

Guest 11456

I am almost up to speed on the campaign. I think I will jump in after the current combat has ended.

s@squ@tch

First Post
Restarting recruitment

Need some new blood in this long-running campaign!

Great opportunity to get in at the ground floor! ;)

See 1st post in this thread for details.

s@squ@tch

First Post
GladiusNP: no worries about this thread -- it is the recruitment thread, not the OOC.

Since you are interested, you are welcome! It is up to you about which group you would like to join.

Each has openings, Team Black just has fewer -- right now a meatshield and divine caster are available. Team Gold is much more open.

Remove ads