Recruiting -- S@squ@tch's Against the Giants - Team Gold

Herobizkit

Adventurer
I am interested in joining this campaign. The sad point is, I don't own the source material for anything I want to play, *lol* Team Gold looks like they need a Wizard or Sorcerer. I would like to play a Human Duskblade with possible interest in going into Chameleon as prestige class. If that doesn't fly, I may be interested in doing a Bard/Warlock split (unsure of race atm, but human or halfling looks likely and Drow looks ideal).

Any thoughts regarding either choice would be appreciated. :)

s@squ@tch

First Post
@Herobizkit - no worries about not owning the source material. When I started PbP, I didn't own any myself. The D20srd and Crystalkeep are both great resources for most items. Not sure about the Duskblade w/ Chameleon though -- concerned about the arcane focus and how it applies to duskblade's spell abilities.

Herobizkit

Adventurer
@ s@squ@tch - No worries, I don't mind going full Duskblade... I'll probably make him a half-orc, if such beasts exist. I'm also interested in take the Arcane Disciple feat to add some love to my spells, but I'm not familiar with the Eberron pantheon. I may have to procure a copy of Eberron's PHB "somehow" to find all this out.

GladiusNP

First Post
I was thinking Dwarf...

And saw that Thanor is apparently the available team Black meat-shield, is that correct? I'd be happy to take him over since that makes things easier, though I don't have PHB II, so I'm not sure what a couple of his Dwarven Knight abilities are.

If that is too complicated to work around, I am happy to join in with Gold. I'm not exactly sure who is available there, though I did glance through the OOC/roll call. Anyway, hopefully we can sort something out!

s@squ@tch

First Post
And saw that Thanor is apparently the available team Black meat-shield, is that correct? I'd be happy to take him over since that makes things easier, though I don't have PHB II, so I'm not sure what a couple of his Dwarven Knight abilities are.

If that is too complicated to work around, I am happy to join in with Gold. I'm not exactly sure who is available there, though I did glance through the OOC/roll call. Anyway, hopefully we can sort something out!

You can feel free to tinker with Thanor if that is your wish. He doesn't need to remain a knight / dwarven defender if you want to pursue another meat shieldy direction.

Herobizkit

Adventurer
Hey, s@squ@tch... did this game go on hiatus or am I missing the "new" story? The last post from Team Gold's IC thread is dated 20th January 2010, 01:56 AM and is in the middle of a fight.

s@squ@tch

First Post
Both games have been halted temporarily, while I recruit new members.

The games will resume once more folks are on board as replacements.

So, GladiusNP will take over Thanor -- let me know what your modifications/tweaks are, and post his PC sheet here so I can review.

Then you, Herobizkit, are free to select a character or character type, to take over for Team Gold.

Rathan

First Post
Alrighty.... I should start off by asking what is needed and where?....

What level are there characters being made for and how we doing things?

Point Buy for Stats?... if so how many?

How is HP being handled?

What sources are allowed and or disallowed?

And lastly... what kind of characters are needed where?

Remove ads