• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Redblade D&D 3.5e Character Creation tool updated

daan

First Post
Most important changes: Added HTML character sheet designed to print on both A4 and Letter paper. Inserted all DMG magical items and magical creation of unique material items (cold steel, mithral, etc).

I would like some feedback on the changes! :) I'm not certain how the HTML character sheet handles in the various browsers out there so any feedback would be appreciated.

Redblade 3.5e is a free character generator, updated to D&D 3rd edition revised (v3.5). Reblade allows you to add your own classes, races, skills, feats, spells, domains, languages, and items. Characters can be exported to a HTML character sheet.

url: http://www.dark-legacy.com/redblade3e/3.5e/

ss7.png

ss13.png

ss14.png

ss15.png

Eternalknight

First Post
Nightfall said:
Now if you could just make the Pr-class creator a little better. :p :)
The other thing I would request, if you have time, is a detailed help file explaining exactly how to create new items, classes, feats etc.

KenM

Banned
Banned
I just DL'ed it and tryed to put in my character, a dwarven fighter. He has weapon focus:dwarven waraxe. Dwarves in 3.5 don't have to burn a feat to be proficannt with dwarven waraxe, but dwarven waraxe is not listed on the weapon list when i enter the weapon focus feat. :rolleyes:

daan

First Post
KenM said:
I just DL'ed it and tryed to put in my character, a dwarven fighter. He has weapon focus:dwarven waraxe. Dwarves in 3.5 don't have to burn a feat to be proficannt with dwarven waraxe, but dwarven waraxe is not listed on the weapon list when i enter the weapon focus feat. :rolleyes:

eek. ^_^;;;;;; o_O

oopsy.

doh!

Me fix! :p

*wooosh*

daan

First Post
Jeranon said:
I don't suppose it is possible to offer both 3 and 3.5 rulesets? :confused:

I decided to focus purely on 3.5, there are no plans to reincorporate 3.0 into this version of Redblade. sorry! :(

Ds Da Man

First Post
daan said:
I decided to focus purely on 3.5, there are no plans to reincorporate 3.0 into this version of Redblade. sorry! :(

Hey, great generator. It's by far the easiest, and most functional I've used. I would love to make/add my own icons, and second the better PRc generator. Once again, thanks for the great work!

KenM

Banned
Banned
daan said:
eek. ^_^;;;;;; o_O

oopsy.

doh!

Me fix! :p

*wooosh*

Thanks. Let me know when I can DL the fixed version. Also, how do i edit how much money my character has and hit points? ect.. Also there was no regular ammo or clothes or anything like that in the equipment lists.

Last edited:

daan

First Post
KenM said:
Thanks. Let me know when I can DL the fixed version. Also, how do i edit how much money my character has and hit points? ect.. Also there was no regular ammo or clothes or anything like that in the equipment lists.

Will do. :)

Edit gold: Doubleclick on the gold box on the 'shop' page.
Edit HP: At the first page (where you select name, race and class), doubleclick on the HP values in the box to the bottom right.

On the regular ammo and clothes, does anyone have a list of official prices for items not listed in the PHB? :)

With Regards,
Daan

Remove ads