• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Redclaw's Young Rebels OOC

renau1g

First Post
I don't know of any program (Not sure if openoffice is applicable?), but Redclaw could always save it as a .jpg also for you? Extra work, but I'm not sure of another way.

Redclaw

First Post
I'm also working on mastering Maptool, but with everything else that's going on right now (moving, applying for jobs, taking care of my 2-year-old), I can't promise how quickly it'll work. For now, how's this?

Attachments

• Skravress' house.bmp
    232.9 KB · Views: 82

Zurai

First Post
OutlawJT said:
Minor problem..... I see you are using Excel to create the maps for the game. I don't have Excel nor do I have the money to purchase it. Any ideas for a solution? Anyone know of a freeware program that can run XLS files?
There are two. OpenOffice can read and edit any Microsoft Office format. Also, Microsoft provides a free ExcelViewer that can read (but not edit) Excel files.

Zweischneid

First Post

renau1g

First Post
I thought a 5ft step (shift) was a free action?

As I said I don't have my books, and this is the first surprise round I've been in for 4e. If I can't do all that, please don't use the move action Redclaw.

Zweischneid

First Post
I thought a 5ft step (shift) was a free action?

As I said I don't have my books, and this is the first surprise round I've been in for 4e. If I can't do all that, please don't use the move action Redclaw.

Hehe, no. RAW, shift is a move action (Redclaw may rule differently though, his game).

They changed that from 3.x and than turned around to add in all those wickedly-named powers like nimble strike, wolf pack tactics and what not to give you free shifts (5 ft steps) again through your class.

Modern, exception based game design :angel:

Redclaw

First Post
Hey all, I should be able to post a good amount tomorrow, and maybe a little on Monday morning, but I'm headed cross country in a gigantic U-Haul starting Monday afternoon (as soon as we finish selling the house). As a result, I probably won't be able to advance the story much until Friday or Saturday. I hope you all can bear with me.

I'm especially sorry about doing this with this storyline, as you're just entering your first combat. Sorry about that.

OutlawJT

First Post
Sorry. I've been a little sidetracked by RL the past several days. I'm checking back in now. I'll be over in the IC thread shortly.

Remove ads