D&D 5E Rise of the Necromancer OOC

eayres33

Explorer
So I’m back in town, it was a much needed and awesome vacation. I’ll move the story along tonight, I’m still trying to catch up with all the movement in all my games but I should get this game going again tonight.

Queenie, good to hear that you will be able to head home soon, no worries, just let me know when you are ready and I’ll get you back into the game as quickly as possible.

Looks like it xD tho i was gonna do the same but with a 19 for Investigation i wanted to wait and see if I found anything before Lothoc called over his "Furry Friend" to help push open the casket ;)

Queenie

Queen of Everything
So I’m back in town, it was a much needed and awesome vacation. I’ll move the story along tonight, I’m still trying to catch up with all the movement in all my games but I should get this game going again tonight.

Queenie, good to hear that you will be able to head home soon, no worries, just let me know when you are ready and I’ll get you back into the game as quickly as possible.

I'm back and can post!

My original thoughts were that Lola would pretend to be new in town (okay that's not pretend) but try to secure "respectable" lodgings and look around for a job, possibly teaching. Figure out Reign's schedule and maybe accidentally come across him, but not really interact with him, yet.

However, I'm open to anything!

Sent from my iPad using EN World mobile app

eayres33

Explorer
I'm back and can post!

My original thoughts were that Lola would pretend to be new in town (okay that's not pretend) but try to secure "respectable" lodgings and look around for a job, possibly teaching. Figure out Reign's schedule and maybe accidentally come across him, but not really interact with him, yet.

However, I'm open to anything!

Sent from my iPad using EN World mobile app

Sounds like a plan, there is a boarding house run by Sam Grainfeld, fairly respectable, he would also know a lot about town and be able to give you pointers on where to find what ever you are looking for.

Remove ads