D&D 5E Rise of the Necromancer OOC

I'm with Fradak that i was waiting on the more subtle ones of is to respond ;) im all in for continueing this.

Lothoc has had his fill with politics for now and is pretty much rdy to Just go and Raid the Crypt :p

eayres33

Explorer
Everyone I am leaving on Monday for a week long road trip and I am unsure what my internet situation will be day by day. I know I won't have access to my mapping software so there will be limited combat if I do get to post. Worst case scenario we pick up where we leave off a week from Monday.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Hope you're having a good vacation [MENTION=6808932]eayres33[/MENTION]! I have a little update, hopefully it's not too late to start our part of the adventure next week when you and I are both back home, and from there we can get back on track.

So. We've been unbelievably insane. I still have some ongoing medical issues. We are currently in CA and have been since Aug 1st, it's tough not being at home in your own bed. We had a contested court date to gain custody of my step-daughter, which we won, but we've had to stay here and work on details while she "says goodbye" to her mother. Things like unenrolling her from school and transferring records, contacting doctors, etc. We had to go back to court a second time. It was my daughter's 13th birthday, which we celebrated at Disneyland (yay!). I had to see the doctor while we're here. My daughter got bit by a spider, and had and is continuing to have a terrible allergic reaction. Fenris' parents took us on a relaxing vacation in the mountains for a few days but it's just contributed to the overall insaneness.

So, we've been busy. The good news is we finally have a date to head home, next Monday. Give us a couple days and we should be back online as normal.

I seriously apologize for any delays we've caused and contributed to. Our life is just never boring :l

Fradak

Explorer
Welkom back. We missed you.

Actually you left your life troubles to come here and get more problems to solve. I suppose we all do the same. It's kinda weird don't you think? :)

Last edited:

I turned 29 too this month! :D ow wait, thats something different ;) congratulations Both with your daughters. And on winning court.

Good to know your comming back ;) was afraid is not-so-stealthy types where gonna have to sneak the Heirloom in xD
[MENTION=6805410]Fradak[/MENTION] thing is, the Problems here can be solved with Magic and pretty explosions ;)

Remove ads