D&D 5E Rise of the Necromancer OOC

Creamsteak

Explorer
Thanks god some1 else replied xD i literally had nog Idea how to react to Boros xD

Every time I was Thinking about a reaction i just saw the entier party colectivly Face-Palming xD

The problem I'm having here is that I don't actually know how to respond to this guys questions IC or OOC, and I figure my dimwitted slightly naturally "friendly" character is in the same spot.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
This is an issue, I've got two players that are story line driven yet they are out. But we will get some action soon.

I'm a story-driven player but my character can be a pain in the butt. I'm going to try to let Kaleb get Anorthax a little under control. I think the demon has just been acting up lately. I'm not terribly concerned about action either way (I like it but don't need it) but I'm not sure what to do with the guy we're currently talking to. It seems likely that if we say anything to him, we're going to give away too much of our hand.

Did we lose some players, or are they just busy?

Fradak

Explorer
I'm here. Just waiting to see where the conversation was going. But I supposed that I was not the main face one the group.

eayres33

Explorer
Sorry for the delay, I had some things going on in real life that were affecting my mood in a nasty way so I took the weekend off. We should get things moving soon.

Remove ads