D&D 5E Rise of the Necromancer OOC

eayres33

Explorer
So before i reply in the main thread. Do I controle my Retainers or do you? :p

You control your Retainers, so anything you want them to say you can have them do that. They are not harden fighters so they will not follow you into extremely dangerous situations, but other than that you have control.

eayres33

Explorer
This is quite a group. I'm just hanging back enjoying watching everyone interact whenever you are ready to move on let me know, (and let me know what the plan is) and I'll set up the next scene, interaction, what have you.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Both Lola and myself have HUGE doubts about the ability to finish this mission lol

Sent from my iPad using EN World

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I guess we could just proceed and see what happens? I'll go check out the prison and see if I can get something out of the guy's old drinking buddy, if no one objects.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
I'm enjoying our RPing. Before we split up or go to the next spot, we should make a more concrete plan I think.

Btw, Lola's idea was only a suggestion. We can do something totally different if you just want to go for his head.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Sorry for the absence guys. I had surgery last week and the time leading up to it and the recovery has been really rough. I've barely been online and Fenris has been having to really take care of me. He's off now picking up more meds that will hopefully help and we can get back to things soon.

Remove ads