• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Release Schedule 5. Edition?

delericho

Legend
I know disagreeing with WOTC is frowned upon, but I think the fact that this keeps getting brought up is clear evidence that their business plan should be altered. If they aren't going to put out products maybe they should AT LEAST give us an idea of what may be down the road besides one AP at a time. Even if they preface the info with a disclaimer "These are in the plans. They are not definite. Nothing in life is guaranteed. If it doesn't happen don't be mad because we are telling you now it is a plan and sometimes plans don't come to fruition."

Ahem. This is a thread asking about the release schedule. For complaints about WotC's communication of that release schedule, you want the third thread on the left. For complaints about WotC's communications generally, that's the third thread on the right. For complaints about WotC in general, you want the next floor up, thread 2A.

If you want a thread that isn't about complaining or, even worse, about playing D&D, you want the other internet.

:)

Do minis count as a new RPG product or are they just accesories?

I have a very simple rule: any product that I personally wouldn't want to buy doesn't count. So fluffy dice are in but miniatures are out.

Hope that clears that up.

TwoSix

"Diegetics", by L. Ron Gygax
I hear they actually have 3 or 4 hardcovers ready to print, unfortunately, they're stuck in a jury room.

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
Actually the rate for these is now down to about 1 every 5-7 days instead of 3 or 4, so that is some kind of progress.

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
Ahem. This is a thread asking about the release schedule. For complaints about WotC's communication of that release schedule, you want the third thread on the left. For complaints about WotC's communications generally, that's the third thread on the right. For complaints about WotC in general, you want the next floor up, thread 2A.

YOU want to complain? Look at these shoes, I've only had them three weeks and the heels are worn right through. If you complain, nothing happens, you might as well not bother. And my back hurts, I'm sitting in here when it's a fine day, and I'm sick and tired of this office...

Morlock

Banned
Banned
I hear they actually have 3 or 4 hardcovers ready to print, unfortunately, they're stuck in a jury room.
My psionics book better be in there. In fact, Wizards' had best have moved a printing press in there with him, and have my hardcovers ready to go as soon as he gets out.

Mod Edit: Removed political content. ~Umbran

Last edited by a moderator:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads