• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Remnants of the Horde:Back to Myrach...

Capellan

Explorer
Uriel,

This is just a quick note to let you know that I will be on an extended overseas holiday from 28 June to 3 August. My internet access will be spotty at best during that time (I will be visiting a number of ENworlders, plus going to Gencon, so it won't be nil, but it won't be every day, the way it currently is - probably I'll get online briefly about 1-2 times per week).

In any case, I would prefer not to drop out of the game, as I have been having plenty of fun, so I thought I would drop you a line and see if you are happy to put Wekerak on 'autopilot' during that time, or otherwise temporarily write him out of the game, so that he can come back later?

Drop me a line here and let me know if that is OK, or if you prefer another option.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
That is understandable. I can auto=pilot him, no problem...
You assume that you will still be alive on June 28th, Goblin!?!
Mwuahaha!

:D

Capellan

Explorer
Well, it's more that if I'm not, the problem becomes a non-issue :)

I just figured advance warning would be a good idea, given how long I will be away.

Capellan

Explorer
Oops - didn't see that you'd edited your post about Wekerak and the Centaur. I've updated my last post to reflect the changes.

I think poor Wekerak is in for a nasty surprise when he goes back to find the others :)

Mickerus

First Post
Just figured I'd bring up a thought; the way I see it, it makes perfect sense for Midnight Fang to have had some kind of dealings with one of the hags; I can easily imagine having bartered with them for some particularly potent poisons in the past (balors bile doesn't exactly grow on trees you know... I hope).

Of course, this could be good or bad, depending on whether it sparks any ideas. Anyways, something I just thought of; if you prefer we all have no idea what the hags are about then that's definitely not an issue with me.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads